Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R_The_Great

We Need to Fire Sark Now!

118 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

please be so kind as to provide me with ANY post where I proclaimed Greatness for Sark!  If indeed such a post exists, someone hacked my account for sure!

I don’t think you were hacked, flip flopper...we both know what’s going on with your crazy-*** schizophrenic posts....

Did the Skins have a bad week or did we have a good week?  Yes we sucked in Cleveland, but we all knew this team was up and down.  We have Jones coming back and we will be better.  Will we make the playoffs?  Maybe not.  But we know we can play and that's all we need.

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

I get it, he has looked good vs bad defensive teams, Redskins had a bad week, but good lord this play calling is so bad.  4th and half a yard for the game and he goes to Saubert?  I am done with this dumb *** idiot

Sark didn't give up the longest run in Browns history.  Think about it for a moment.  JIM BROWN never did to a defense what Nick Chubb did today...:lol:

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

Oh ok, you have an argument for that play call ?  I mean Shot gun, an obvious pass and thats what we want?  Ok well no wonder Atlanta fans never want whats best for the team

Yea its called Matt Ryan walk into the endzone. Nothing wrong with the call when you got stoned 3 times in a row. Ryan missed an easy TD

Youre such a suckazz fan. Easily top 5 most garbage poster of TATF all time. 

Vandy and falconsd56 like this

52 minutes ago, Phillup11 said:

3rd and 1, falcons were going for the QB sneak.  Penalties occurred and the Falcons showed their hand.  

4 and inches, if the Falcons were going for a QB sneak from the 1, why not from inches.  Defense thinking the same thing.  Even I was expecting another QB sneak.  The defense would be in all out blitz mode.  No chance and fans are crying because it was predictable playcalling.  Ryan was in shotgun to give him time for any all out blitz.  Shotgun snapped he is met at the end of his dropback.  Situation football is situation.  Irrational fans outcry is irrational.  

QB sneak works all the time even when expected.

33 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Sark didn't give up the longest run in Browns history.  Think about it for a moment.  JIM BROWN never did to a defense what Nick Chubb did today...:lol:

The defensive alignment on that play was awful. Almost every Falcon was on the line of scrimmage. No protection against that happening. Very poor coaching decision. Obviously not Sark that time. 

We live in the moment. Sark has done a better job this year for sure. He did not have a good game today like most Falcons players and coaches. The problem is time is running out. This seemed like a must win to make the playoffs.

Spts1 likes this

20 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yea its called Matt Ryan walk into the endzone. Nothing wrong with the call when you got stoned 3 times in a row. Ryan missed an easy TD

Ok so your saying all the best teams in the game today are looking to pass to their 4th tight end?

I don't believe this is all on Sark.  Not sure if we're having a mutiny or what's going on but there were so many check down and audibles today that it appeared to me he wasn't the problem.

1 minute ago, 11=team said:

I don't believe this is all on Sark.  Not sure if we're having a mutiny or what's going on but there were so many check down and audibles today that it appeared to me he wasn't the problem.

The browns punked pur wrs on coverage and their dline bullied our oline

red falcon likes this

21 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

in fact this is down right harmful to call other members names on here.  I have not called anyone names on here, i was just stating an opinion and i get attacked??  I said this team should of at least have tried to run it when your first and goal on the .6 yard line. If you do that play, do it on second down, not forth. 

I Even Bleed Red likes this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Still think we don’t miss freeman?

I dont think it matters the back. We aren't physical enough.  If your theory is correct free has to work too hard to get the yards he gets. Free would not have saved us today.

9 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yep, we cannot go toe to toe with this division.  We are  finesse. Fast not physical.

9 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I disagree...I thought the online held up well unless protection for most of the game ...the browns back end just did na great job on the backend....there were more  than a few times where Ryan had all day but he did not generate he wanted down field.

Vandy likes this

18 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

The defensive alignment on that play was awful. Almost every Falcon was on the line of scrimmage. No protection against that happening. Very poor coaching decision. Obviously not Sark that time. 

We live in the moment. Sark has done a better job this year for sure. He did not have a good game today like most Falcons players and coaches. The problem is time is running out. This seemed like a must win to make the playoffs.

Mathematically it was not a must-win, but it was the most winnable games on the schedule. So it sucks that we have to make-up this game by having to beat Saints/Greenbay. I would say the division is officially out of hand. And we cannot afford to lose more than one more. 

5 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I dont think it matters the back. We aren't physical enough.  If your theory is correct free has to work too hard to get the yards he gets. Free would not have saved us today.

You don’t know that. Free gets us that tough yard, he was a TD machine when healthy. Not to mention an excellent receiver as well. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

6 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

Mathematically it was not a must-win, but it was the most winnable games on the schedule. So it sucks that we have to make-up this game by having to beat Saints/Greenbay. I would say the division is officially out of hand. And we cannot afford to lose more than one more. 

We were going to have to beat the saints and packers most likely anyway because they are conference teams

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You don’t know that. Free gets us that tough yard, he was a TD machine when healthy. Not to mention an excellent receiver as well. 

You dont know it either bro. Thats also with a healthy andy and the guy that retired playing right guard. This is not the offensive line that helped free do all of that. 

29 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

in fact this is down right harmful to call other members names on here.  I have not called anyone names on here, i was just stating an opinion and i get attacked??  I said this team should of at least have tried to run it when your first and goal on the .6 yard line. If you do that play, do it on second down, not forth. 

I don’t agree with a lot of what you say. But I do agree that it should be UNACCEPTABLE  to make personal comments about people for feeling a certain way about FOOTBALL or stating a certain in opinion about how his team is playing, no matter how unpopular the opinion or poster is.

There are some popular members on here who are quick to do use their popularity to make personal comments and they get away with it bc they’re well liked. I feel this should be addressed by the mods.  

I’m not giving up on my Falcons However this comment by Julio is interesting:

Vaughn McClure ESPN Staff Writer 

Julio Jones: ``We've got to do a better job offensively. [The Browns] played a lot of two-high the whole game. We just got to find ways to go out there and attack Cover 2. If we don't, we're going to get it for the remainder of the season.''

6 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I’m not giving up on my Falcons However this comment by Julio is interesting:

Vaughn McClure ESPN Staff Writer 

Julio Jones: ``We've got to do a better job offensively. [The Browns] played a lot of two-high the whole game. We just got to find ways to go out there and attack Cover 2. If we don't, we're going to get it for the remainder of the season.''

I saw safeties playing really high vs the falcons.  If that is the case, the middle should be open or even RUN plays will be open.  Sark goes immediately to passing after the running game gets hot. 

It is not Sark fault that the F O won't get a big, bruising back.

It is not Sark fault that DQ doesn't want maulers on the OL and Schader is not having a great year

.It is not Sark fault we let rookie Mayfield look like Aaron Rodgers and Chubb RIP off the longest run in Browns history.

It is not Sark fault that FO didn't make a least another impact move

This isn't Sarks fault. 4 times in the NFL has a team scored 36+ and lost, we own 2 of those. Our ******* defense is trash people, ******* trash. I'm not in the fire DQ camp, but hes far more to blame than Sark. Stop being idiots.

JDaveG likes this