Falcons have now lost 9 out of their last 10 AFC games

mqg96

and 12 out of their last 15 to the Browns, and no one believed me when I said this game would be tougher than a lot of people expected. Do people forget that this team went into New Orleans and almost won with Tyrod Taylor? 

YTbgYEb.png

Edited by mqg96

^ Yep, and we are also 0-7 in our last AFC North games too, having gone 0-4 vs. the AFC North in 2014, which means if we lose to the Ravens that means the Falcons would be swept by the AFC North home and away in a 4 year span. Keep in mind, the Falcons also went 1-3 against the AFC East in 2013 and 2017. The Falcons against the AFC since 2013 has been abysmal TBH. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-4-picks-times-channels-steelers-win-afc-north-shootout-over-ravens-bengals-over-falcons/

"Matt Ryan turns into Ryan Leaf when he plays an AFC team. The Falcons are just 1-5 in their past six games against the AFC and 7-13 since the beginning of the 2013 season. This is not a playoff game, but Matt Ryan is playing an AFC team, so I know who I have to pick: Afternoon Andy. And just so there's no confusion, that's the Andy who played for the Bengals, not "Indoor Andy."

This was before our Bengals game BTW. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-5-early-odds-patriots-open-as-huge-favorites-colts-get-crack-at-josh-mcdaniels/

"The greatest lock in sports over the past two years has been betting against the Falcons when they play an AFC team. Since Week 7 of 2016, the Falcons have gone 1-6 straight-up against AFC teams and 0-7 ATS, which includes their loss to the Bengals on Sunday. If you need a bigger sample size, the Falcons are 5-16 ATS against the AFC since the beginning of the 2013 season."