Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADAMSVILLE GYM

Desmond Trufant & Robert Alford. Our corners.

114 posts in this topic

It’s like when you see someone’s baby photo and you go, “aww you were cute, what happened?”

lock these two in a room and have them watch their rookie season and study. Why were you better as rookies than you are now...

FalconsIn2012 likes this

I'd like for them both to be gone next year.  Realistically I think  you can only get rid of one.

I know this is about our corners but I'd like to throw Duke and Vic into this convo as well.  Those guys are bad/non-existent.

You saw plays being made on the football last week with tight coverage. DQ has to nut up and start Wilson and Oliver. As angry as we are, this team is still in the wildcard hunt.

Keep starting Tru and Alf and focus on the draft or start Wilson and Oliver and at least be competitive. It's Q's choice.

Knight of God likes this

3 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Both have been bad but at least Alford gives effort in tackling, Trufant is a pansy, he runs AWAY from the ball carrier. I've never seen someone so scared to tackle in my life, how is he an NFL player?

He is a sissy who Hoodwinked TD for $14million a season. I can see now how he padded those PFF stats. Run away from the run play going your way, bail and don't get beat deep, and take advantage of being a middling mediocre beta male on a terrible defense. Dude is the ultimate sports theif.

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

He is a sissy who Hoodwinked TD for $14million a season. I can see now how he padded those PFF stats. Run away from the run play going your way, bail and don't get beat deep, and take advantage of being a middling mediocre beta male on a terrible defense. Dude is the ultimate sports theif.

He should be giving his salary to Kazee.

12 minutes ago, osiruz said:

The Falcons have WAYYY too many players who you could call a p**** to their face and they'd probably not do anything about it.

Halcon-1, Osiruz and GeorgiaBoyz like this

Yeah they have both fallen off a cliff this season.

Allen was solid before he went down.

Neal didnt have a chance.

Poole at least still hits people.

Kazee is the only person in our secondary playing overall well.

Was waiting to pull this out for the Saints but we'll need a loyal fan to catfish one of the two and tell them to either act hurt for the rest of the year or the evidence will go public.

Quinn doesn't have the nuts to do something about this disgrace so it's time the fans stepped up.

Both are struggling more than usual. Tru was dominant in coverage 2014-2015, started to slip a little before his pec injury in 2016 and hasn’t been the same since for whatever reason. Alford’s just having a bad season, but combine that with the fact he’s turning 30, his dead money vs savings, and us needing to lock up the young guys, I think he’s played his way out of here. Sanu and him are similar in terms of being cuttable next year, I always thought it’d be Sanu but Alf looking like a prime cut right now.. DQ likes his corners tall and long like Oliver anyway. Tru can’t be cut

With that said, I think Alford outplayed his contract before this season and we had value on him

Halcon-1 likes this

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

I can live with Alford as a second Corner. He is aggressive, wiling to tackle, and tries to make a play. Trufant can go shower with a toaster.

That's terrible but i laughed so hard at this

Osiruz likes this