TRUju2111

For all those that told us non believers to eat crow all week long

20 posts in this topic

I saved mine for you, in fact its bird hunting season up here in the PNW, I will make sure there is plenty for everyone!

This teams been garbage sense the jump, sorry some of us seen that way before you guys

dirtybirds999 likes this

I was afraid this was going to happen. Seeing weird stuff that happened last year creeping into this game: Sanu reaching when he's how many yards from the 1st down? Making Baker fumble but he picks it up for a 6 yrd gain. 

I think the worst thing to happen was Cleveland firing the coaches. We get to be first to see the new wrinkles they threw in (plus we can't tackle today).

But after being a fan for 45 years I've seen **** like this happen far too often.

Saints are rolling. They may win the SB in our house and that would make my suffering as a Falcons fan complete...

17 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I saved mine for you, in fact its bird hunting season up here in the PNW, I will make sure there is plenty for everyone!

This teams been garbage sense the jump, sorry some of us seen that way before you guys

It’s since not sense and this season is long from over. Maybe you should wait until week 17

SaintsFanInLA and KCFalcon22 like this

7 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

No..just ready for the season to be over with

You can feel free to stop watching and posting and do something else with your time.  Probably would be more enjoyable than making sure this board is as miserable as you are

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

You can feel free to stop watching and posting and do something else with your time.  Probably would be more enjoyable than making sure this board is as miserable as you are

Everybody has an opinion to post whatever they feel no matter how idiotic to “you” Mr.Moderator . 

TRUju2111 and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Everybody has an opinion to post whatever they feel no matter how idiotic to “you” Mr.Moderator . 

I'm pretty sure I'm included in that "everyone" who has a right to post their opinion, which I did

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

If you want the team to lose every week, why are you a fan?

2 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

He never said anyone didn't, you just saw the blue name and an opinion and tried to start something.

Even included "feel free" in his post. But by all means. Go on.

Fraud.

Just a week ago.

But majority of people here are flip floppity weenies. Not surprised.

4-5. We're on to Dallas. It'll be interesting seeing all the people bashing the Birds flip-flop after they beat the Saints in their house. Still don't see them making the playoffs, but hey.

Goofy year. Glad everything else in my life is going so well, can barely even be upset about it. Draft should be fun at least.

Blah blah blah ..”feel free to stop watching” is along the lines of “you said something I don’t like” so miss me with that I saw blue & wanted to start something . A mod shouldn’t be in his feelings about what someone posts . Now  feel free to discuss that with him brown nose .

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

He never said anyone didn't, you just saw the blue name and an opinion and tried to start something.

Even included "feel free" in his post. But by all means. Go on.

Fraud.

Just a week ago.

But majority of people here are flip floppity weenies. Not surprised.

4-5. We're on to Dallas. It'll be interesting seeing all the people bashing the Birds flip-flop after they beat the Saints in their house. Still don't see them making the playoffs, but hey.

Goofy year. Glad everything else in my life is going so well, can barely even be upset about it. Draft should be fun at least.

The Falcons will not beat the Saints . Lmfaooo . Baker Mayfield took their lunch .. think about what that scum Brees & his OL will do . 

Like others have said, just last week you were on the complete other side of the argument. Not a good look man. I love it when people make it blatantly obvious that they're not all their mentally. Much easier for me to figure out who I need to ignore. 

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

Your name sake and many other veterans are our biggest problem. Passive defenders that Half A$$ cover and refuse to engage in a tackle.

Coaches that are suppose to be defensive minded  who allow this garbage to take the field. 

Matt Harrington behind center today. 

What is the identity of this team? What can we be consistently good at and then build on?

Just observation and question.  I could go on but why bother..

Been watching this **** show for 40 years