This is Horrifying !!!

Champagne

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people thought the Browns would be a cakewalk.  They've been in games all years and lost a few they probably should have won.

Beyond that, I was worried about seeing a new offensive coordinator with new wrinkles.

That said, our D is still atrocious and I don't think our offense will be able to overcome that.  The scenario of us going on a run included winning at Cleveland.  You can't lose this game and realistically think the team is going to get it together on the road in New Orleans, Green Bay, Cleveland, and even Tampa.  We lose today and I suspect 8-8 or 7-9 is our best hope.

2 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

I don't know why people thought the Browns would be a cakewalk.  They've been in games all years and lost a few they probably should have won.

Beyond that, I was worried about seeing a new offensive coordinator with new wrinkles.

That said, our D is still atrocious and I don't think our offense will be able to overcome that.  The scenario of us going on a run included winning at Cleveland.  You can't lose this game and realistically think the team is going to get it together on the road in New Orleans, Green Bay, Cleveland, and even Tampa.  We lose today and I suspect 8-8 or 7-9 is our best hope.

Agreed to even go on a run this was a must win. Now let's just rest Debo. Unless everyone near us in standings loses. 

12 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

^ This. Browns are a tough team. Jackson/Haley were holding that team back. The past two games they have looked a lot better. 

2 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Debo does not walk on wáter and his name is not Jesus!

Does not matter if he could walk on water. 1 of 7 passing on 3rd downs. And there are still people out there saying MR is elite. ...... . Hope you didn't buy SB tickets thinking the Falcons would be in that game.           :ninja: