***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

WhenFalconsWin

2 minutes ago, FZero said:

I actually live in the city of Atlanta and am from atl and I'm not a transplant or some old otp clown eating straw wearing overalls. You can come find me anytime. Besides not here to please or be missed by anyone everything isnt politics trumpy. You quote me than speak of ignoring me. I hope everyone remembers this day cuz when noodle arm and legs finally leaves this team I will go buy a maga hat. Make Atlanta Great Again. Always defending the privileged. Top3 rookie contract, 100mil, and another 150mil contract and its everyone s fault besides that basic *** qb. Lol I'm done. Stop expecting greatness. 250mil+ still making excuses. Love this city love this team. I hate 250mil dollar privileges. RiseUp! Lol

No one should question your fandom at all buddy I'm from Atlanta as well born and raised I feel your pain

Rise up

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FZero said:

I actually live in the city of Atlanta and am from atl and I'm not a transplant or some old otp clown eating straw wearing overalls. You can come find me anytime. Besides not here to please or be missed by anyone everything isnt politics trumpy. You quote me than speak of ignoring me. I hope everyone remembers this day cuz when noodle arm and legs finally leaves this team I will go buy a maga hat. Make Atlanta Great Again. Always defending the privileged. Top3 rookie contract, 100mil, and another 150mil contract and its everyone s fault besides that basic *** qb. Lol I'm done. Stop expecting greatness. 250mil+ still making excuses. Love this city love this team. I hate 250mil dollar privileges. RiseUp! Lol

Sounds like “muh mike vick” homerism. 

Pathetic. 

Cryin about another mans money..

also laughable. 

12 minutes ago, FZero said:

Ouch.

41 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I'm trying to figure out HOW in the heck Vick's name still shows up in RANDOM Falcon threads OVER TEN years later??  Anytime Ryan has a bad game Vick's name pops up. Look. They BOTH have a spot in Falcon history. Leave Vick out of the conversation... Let it go...:lol:

Had to check in to say I 100% agree with this. Sometimes your posts are strange but this one is right on the money. It's been several years, people need to move on and just appreciate both QBs.

1 hour ago, FZero said:

Weird when Julio was asking about money, absolutely no one here complained at all right?...

Then of course Falcons had to remind him that we care about everyones money not just privileged 250mil noodle arm....

....but hey let's try to point me out lmao

What's with this priveleged narrative? You may dislike Ryan but he works hard. Vick admitted he never bothered while he was in ATL so if either of them is priveleged it's Vick.

2 hours ago, Musikron said:

First Falcons game I’ve watched since the Super Bowl fiasco.

Things I’ve noticed.

Dan Quinn is a moron and hasn’t learned anything.  The players look fat and out of shape compared to when I saw them  last. Play calling is horrible just like it used to be. Stupid decisions stupid play calls 5 yard check downs during crunch time, shotgun on the 1 inch line, WTF?  No situational awareness showing by anyone on the field, no situational awareness shown by anyone on the sidelines, no sense of urgency by nearly everyone on the field, just generally pathetic. I did miss seeing Matt throw a pick 6 to finish us off, that had become like a wet security blanket to me, does he still do that when the game is on the line or is he pretty solid now? 

Guess I’ll check back in another two or three years and see if we’re  still this embarrassing. 

I really feel right now that when this team organization ditches the small/mobile o-linemen in favor of the big 330 variety that will not be moved by a defensive lineman, then we will have some success. 

I had to leave and locally could only hear the internet broadcast from the Browns. They were floored that the Falcons were lining up to throw it only a yard away. This team has not been able to consistently get short yardage in a VERY long time. 

11 minutes ago, FZero said:

See man you at least asked a fair question without name calling unlike everyone else. But if I need to explain how we've wasted 250mil plus then we'll just go back n forth. I'm tired of everyone getting called out every week besides the heaviest price tag we have had for 10 years. Now ppl wanna bring in a 3rd head coach for this guy...cmon lol

Well, way worse QBs have won super bowls. And QB's are always overpaid...look what Garappalo got on a half of a regular season of starting games as a body of work. And honestly, Ryan has been one of our best players. If we're talking eyesores based on performance vs. investment, Trufant easily has to be public enemy #1 right now. He doesnt make as much but again, QB's $ >>>>>>anyone else.