WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

2,200 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

Can't wait until Thanksgiving night on national TV. 

They've won the division. Only question is will our hit squad in Poole, Kazee and Takk take out any of their playmakers. Poole needs to roll up on a few ankles.

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I said that earlier that he was getting garbage time stats. And ended up throwing for about his average of 334 or so yards. Stats can definitely be deceiving. 

Yep, his yards per were 6.3 today.  That is not going to get it done

First Falcons game I’ve watched since the Super Bowl fiasco.

Things I’ve noticed.

Dan Quinn is a moron and hasn’t learned anything.  The players look fat and out of shape compared to when I saw them  last. Play calling is horrible just like it used to be. Stupid decisions stupid play calls 5 yard check downs during crunch time, shotgun on the 1 inch line, WTF?  No situational awareness showing by anyone on the field, no situational awareness shown by anyone on the sidelines, no sense of urgency by nearly everyone on the field, just generally pathetic. I did miss seeing Matt throw a pick 6 to finish us off, that had become like a wet security blanket to me, does he still do that when the game is on the line or is he pretty solid now? 

Guess I’ll check back in another two or three years and see if we’re  still this embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

He's very limited and its obvious. He's been singing the same tune for 8 years but the homers will keep sipping the koolaid.

Yeah, he pretty much needs perfection around him or else...I like Matt, but man he pisses me off more than Chandler ever did. lol

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

I almost forgot just how stupid some of you after a loss.....thanks for the reminder

A loss? lol. That was a disaster..

6 minutes ago, FZero said:

Not as tupid as blowing 28 -3  in the 4th quarter. Get this sorry privileged qb off this team please and fast....privileged

Let it go. You can try to bash Ryan all you want, Vick was still a horrible QB. You can't fix stupid. Ryan is far more Superior.

In my Howard Cosell voice : The Atlanta Falcons one again displayed a grotesque exhibition of gridiron ineptitude, Dan Quinn, do you know anything about football???Arthur Blank is paying good money and this is the product we are paying to see? Wasted money and wasted time. Shocking. 

PokerSteve likes this

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

He has a very undisciplined, inconsistent, sloppy, ill-prepared football team. His coordinators are among the worst in football. His departure, like that of all of his predecessors, is looking more and more like a terrific idea.

This can't be stated enough. The ultimate sign of poor coaching is players making the same mistakes each week. A calling card of Quinn coached teams.

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

He has a very undisciplined, inconsistent, sloppy, ill-prepared football team. His coordinators are among the worst in football. His departure, like that of all of his predecessors, is looking more and more like a terrific idea.

Arthur Blank has to be looking at not just the players but the staff as well: if you take DQ off this team, does this team get worse? Right now it's hard to see the value he's bringing to the team

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, zekeyboy1 said:

A loss? lol. That was a disaster..

It was a loss.....a non conference ...non division loss

it sucks....it stings....it is a annoying but it is a loss.

the browns did a lot of things both on offense and on defense that we were not prepared for and we could not adjust fast enough.

credit to them

2 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Let it go. You can try to bash Ryan all you want, Vick was still a horrible QB. You can't fix stupid. Ryan is far more Superior.

Both are/were frustrating a fk..But Vick has an excuse. He didnt study. Matt stays in the playbook and still same results. lol

Edited by zekeyboy1

1 minute ago, thirdnlong said:

Yeah, the Saints will eat two birds this Thanksgiving!

Imagine those cocky *** bastids playing it up for the camera...F*** the saints

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That should be a blood bath

Which will be witnessed by a national tv audience of 1 million Saints fans and 83 diehard Falcon homers.

People talk like the Browns are the same team of old or like the Raiders today. The Browns have a lot of talent on that team. Their problem was coaching. Mayfield, Garrett, Chubbs are really good players. The Falcons were not prepared to compete against them today. I expect better next week against the Cowboys.

7 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I took the emotion out when our defense started dropping like flies. Loses this season dont hurt me anymore lol.

Yeah I said earlier the season was over when season started then the Falcons never look back smh

red falcon likes this