WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

2,200 posts in this topic

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Soft zone scares no one. It isn't effective either. To add to it you pressure rookie QB's not GIVE them free yards all day which is what our zone coverage does. 

Eh i dont know we have debo, neal and rico the scheme works. It got Seattle to several super bowls. They were more physical offensively,  thats my gripe. 

The players on this team are still fighting. It’s good to see and I’m proud  

But im afraid that maybe the dagger in the season. 

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Yeah the Hawks are trying to get Zion. They're on the road to accomplishing their goal this year, Falcons just frustrate u.

Im happy with Zion, RJ, or Redish. Need someone to replace Baze and Prince..Theyre as frustrating as the Falcons. lol

Today Ice just padded his stats, when you have to throw over 50 times you lose.  Unless you are Tom Brady in the SB against the Falcons.  You know, we break all conventional wisdom! :lol:

Worst part about this is our soft *** media won't even ask Quinn the tough questions like why Ortiz and Wreh-Wilson were inactive when we need all the help we can get in the run game and secondary.

Hilarious to me the “bonus coverage” is a 2 score lead game with 2 minutes that’s already over when there’s a 26-29 game with 3 minutes left

Idc about networks and coverages, this is one reason why I str3am all my nfl games and don’t buy any merchandise 

3 minutes ago, FZero said:

Say it one more time please. Never wins the games that matter. We all pitch forked Vick calling him a rb at qb and never gave Vick a chance. Countless defending of mr2 is done with me. 

He's very limited and its obvious. He's been singing the same tune for 8 years but the homers will keep sipping the koolaid.

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Take a bow Dan Quinn. Please Blank put an end to this nonsense.

Blank is the one that let that our DC, posing as an HC, go out and hire his alcoholic friend with no NFL experience to be our OC. And he didn't lift a finger, didn't even think it wise to step in and say, "let's interview some other candidates for the position of OC of our NFL franchise." Blank, is part of the problem.

Just now, FZero said:

Not as tupid as blowing 28 -3  in the 4th quarter. Get this sorry privileged qb off this team please and fast....privileged

Lol privileged? WTF are you even talking about? Dude is an MVP and the best QB in our franchise. I think you have a certain agenda and it may it have to do with football...

This is a game where everybody should be in agreement that it was a disgrace, disgusting, embarrassing, and ridiculous.

If you don't agree with the above, then I'm not sure how. The Falcons should be ashamed with how they played from beginning to end.

The run defense was trash, the off throws, the dumb Sanu turnover, shotgun from the inch line, no challenge on the FIRST Hoop TD, the punt return in crunch time, the constant display of inept coverage on trick plays, our veteran corners playing 10 yards off on every play.

After the Redskins win, after the Panthers destruction on Thursday, against a 2-6-1 team in the Browns who mess up historically worst than we do. We had every opportunity to put ourselves in the best position to get into the playoffs.

This goes down as top 5 frustrating losses in my 30 years as a fan. Frustrating being the key word.

NCFalconfan likes this

This was a disappointing game but these guys get paid to perform so you can understand why the Browns played well today.  Our team on the other hand is lacking a commitment to winning regardless of adversity and this starts with DQ.  Oh well on to the next!

4 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

By a fill-in. A FILL-IN. Substitute coach b!tch slaps DQ. Embarrassing.

He should at the very least fire Manuel to save his own ***. But knowing Dan, he's too dumb for that. lol

I’m so sick of defending the Falcons, or any other Atlanta professional team. All I hear from those not from Atlanta is how poor of a fan base we have. I can now show them this game and rest my case. This is Falcons football, this is Atlanta sports. Nothing to cheer for, nothing to look forward to. 

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

And this is why we do not deserve to make the playoffs why not just play for a high draft pick we've already one too many games to get anybody decent now!!!! Even if we did sneak into the playoffs what are we going to get blown out 56-0 or just flat-out pathetic play the show and further rub it in our face that we don't deserve anything we get I hate this coats and stuff and I hate our defense the entire culture in Atlanta just needs to change!!!!

agree 100%

Just now, red falcon said:

Eh i dont know we have debo, neal and rico the scheme works. It got Seattle to several super bowls. They were more physical offensively,  thats my gripe. 

We've been 27th, 8th and now 25th. Looking like 8th may have been a fluke at this point.

Pacific_Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Today Ice just padded his stats, when you have to throw over 50 times you lose.  Unless you are Tom Brady in the SB against the Falcons.  You know, we break all conventional wisdom! :lol:

I said that earlier that he was getting garbage time stats. And ended up throwing for about his average of 334 or so yards. Stats can definitely be deceiving. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's enough talk about playoffs.  We are not in the same league as the saints right now. 

Oh, F*** the saints. 

Can't wait until Thanksgiving night on national TV. 

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

We've been 27th, 8th and now 25th. Looking like 8th may have been a fluke at this point.

Nah it wasnt a fluke,  debo and rico are the heart and engine. Kneal the hammer.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Worst part about this is our soft *** media won't even ask Quinn the tough questions like why Ortiz and Wreh-Wilson were inactive when we need all the help we can get in the run game and secondary.

Archer will make excuses for him. "Well "Q", I know you had a great game plan, but this, that, and the other..."

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

I'll only add fire Quinn and this staff.

He has a very undisciplined, inconsistent, sloppy, ill-prepared football team. His coordinators are among the worst in football. His departure, like that of all of his predecessors, is looking more and more like a terrific idea.

NCFalconfan likes this