WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

2,200 posts in this topic

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

It was a clesr TD on the replay so it definitely would have changed the outcome....now if we're talking the outcome of the whole game, then I agree with you

Yeah it was caught in the end zone and the ball was in the end zone, not that it matters to NFL officials. But you're right, would not affect to outcome, other than to make it look closer than it ever really was.

2 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

If we scored on the previous drive we'd be right in this game

I think the refs have puked up on spots three times on the goal line

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

He must have a fear of losing his TO's - so he can use them to in the final 30 seconds or something?

He wants to save them for the next 2nd and inches on defense.

A question that needs to be taken seriously. What are we going to do about Trufant and Alford? Trufant has been playing like crap for much longer but they have both been sucking it up a lot over the last several games.

Just now, RiseUpFalcs said:

Anyone blaming Matt for this is dumb. Our OL decided to neither run nor pass block all day and our defense sucked ***. 

Been a problem all year against physical teams, people just choose not to see it. All those post about the line isnt as bad as people are making them. 

Matt is having an MVP season but I still can't wait until he's gone. A talented QB that wasn't as physically inept as Matt could have easily won this game in this offense with these weapons. We will continue hearing excuses for him until his last days as a falcon still with no ring. I'd trade a whole draft away for Trevor Lawrence when he's eligible.

16 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Been ready. Imagine Quinns record with an average offense for a second....

He rode on the back of Shannanhan and sadly, he's currently riding on the back of Sark. Ryan and Julio have carried our coaches. 

If we are pissed at our offense for not putting up 30 points every week we seriously need to look at whats going on defensively on this team.