WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

2,200 posts in this topic

Today is just as much the offenses fault as the defense. 

Id put more blame on the offense actually. We know our defense is banged up garbage! 

What we didn’t expect is our high flying offense to bomb out. 

Just now, thirdnlong said:

Can't wait for Sports talk on Monday to listen to Dave Archer suck Dan Quinns **** after this loss.

i get it, he's a nice person off the field and all that crap but after this abortion we have seen here today, it's  inexcusable to not press them more on this debacle and this season. 

1 minute ago, FZero said:

I can't wait til were done with Matt Ryan. Literally throwing a party and ur all invited...we never win the games were supposed to 

Matt Ryan at just 75% of his production this year and this team is 0-8. 

Mojojojo likes this

Just now, thirdnlong said:

Like explosive diarrhea, sure. Appropriate in the BROWNS stadium. 

I'm not knocking your post or anything I just want the post after you the way I'm feeling about the Falcons right now man I don't even think anything is funny but yeah thanks for the humor

I can't wait til were done with Matt Ryan. Literally throwing a party and ur all invited...we never win the games were supposed to 

Wait, what?! Nm, you are either a troll or forgot the purple.

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

When Matt isn't playing like an MVP this is what Sark gets you.

He didn't play well today but this one is on the D. Not an ounce of pass rush and no run stop at all.

RiseUpFalcs likes this

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Those are not mistakes either. If he had called it a TD, it would have been automatically reviewed. 

He was looking right at it.

I'm really surprised Quinn didn't challenge that first TD to Hooper. Yes I said it.... I'm surprised. The game situation says the clock is not on your side. Challenge it.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I said Hoop's TD was just that in real time...why not challenge it?  This staff just not have the wherewithal to be what you need from the staff.  

He must have a fear of losing his TO's - so he can use them to in the final 30 seconds or something?

Am i missing something?  The NFC is, and has been, far superior top to bottom over the AFC as far as good teams...  the Falcons do alright versus NFC teams overall, BUT under Quinn they've won like ONE game versus AFC in something like 14 games or so now??!!!

That shouldn't even be possible statistically.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He should’ve. Honestly probably wouldn’t have changed the outcome, but he still should’ve challenged. 

It was a clesr TD on the replay so it definitely would have changed the outcome....now if we're talking the outcome of the whole game, then I agree with you

zekeyboy1 likes this

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

Not getting a td on LAST drive really hurt us

We would actually be in this if we did. Even a FG would’ve kept us in it. But then again browns would’ve stayed aggressive. 

I Even Bleed Red likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I said Hoop's TD was just that in real time...why not challenge it?  This staff just not have the wherewithal to be what you need from the staff.  

Me too. They obviously knocked him out of the end zone when watching in real time. And you don't challenge? 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

1 minute ago, thirdnlong said:

quinn even lacks the balls and the sense to onside kick it.

How can you say that as many times as hes gone for it on 4th and short? Just spewing trash just to do it .

Edited by red falcon