WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Browns In-Game Thread***

2,200 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Good post. lol.

No he didn't... the Raiders have NFL players on their defense well we just have people off the street smh

27 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

Well, they are 7-2. So they have that luxury to have a bad game and be fine. Falcons have had to many bad games, so, I don’t see the point.. 

Point being, I see people talking about we're the worst team ever and how were not a super bowl contender. The pats are and are losing to a team I honestly think are worse than the Browns if we throw the records out the window. 

1 minute ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Quinn ain't what we all thought he was...

Yep Quinn’s genie left him in the third Qtr of the SB 28-3 laugher! Haven’t been the same team since! 

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Anyone who has any knowledge of the game knows you pressure young QB. Going zone is like giving a young QB a security blanket.

Unfortunately, we appear to have rookie coaching staff?

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I wish I had the power to cut Hardy this minute

I wish it was just hardy, ST has been ineffective for as long as I can remember,

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

We arent physical. We are fast though. 

That’s what I don’t like about our scheme/personal. We go for speed even on the Dline and get man handled by any team with a good RB or decent Oline. Would like to see us go with more size/strength on the d line and keep the speed with the LBs and secondary 

Doctor Kildare likes this

5 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I totally take back my compliments to Sark.   He has called a horrible game today

He's not been as good as everyone try to make him. His talent has performed inspite of him, not because of him. Ryan playing out of his mind is the only reason this offense has done anything. 

To lose like this to a team that has been the cellar dweller for years is just flat out embarrassing!

I'm totally disgusted with the Falcons! They can pack up and leave for all I care!

I've had enough!