Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

achin2be

Smart or Moronic?

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m dead *** serious. I wouldn’t bet on the falcons even if my life was on the line. That’s just how bad they have let me down throughout my years lol

Nah bro, I'm not talking about the Falcons. I wouldn't bet on anyone besides myself. These are professionals making millions in a multi billion dollar industry. They are paid millions to win or lose. Falcons, Patriots, Saints etc. 

ya_boi_j likes this

3 hours ago, tcmafreak said:

Never bet on the Falcons (PERIOD)

3 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Exactly . 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was just about to ask who in their right mind would even bet on the falcons 

Think of it as betting against the Browns.

Win or lose, it's a bad idea in general to bet on your favorite team. Your decision making process is always affected by emotion and you should never let emotion be a part of betting decisions.

You'll probably be okay, but it's never a good idea and there is always some other bet where emotion isn't involved that has equal or better chances of success.

PokerSteve likes this

32 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Which means zilch. 

I don't know man I can't think of too many more sure things than the Browns losing.

I don't bet what if I was going to this would probably be the game I do it.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't know man I can't think of too many more sure things than the Browns losing.

I don't bet what if I was going to this would probably be the game I do it.

Probably said the same thing a few years ago too didn’t you when they beat the Falcons. As always, it’s the NFL. Anything can happen. See 28-3

8 hours ago, achin2be said:

Dropped a benji on the Dirty Birds -6 Vs the doo doo Browns ... one word answer.

You should have pushed all in. Fate rewards the bold, the brazen and the brassy. You would have been rewarded with untold riches if you had shown pure, unblinking, balls-to-the-wall fanhood, sold everything you had and went for broke on your team. Shame, sir. :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=5575132

Flying Falcon likes this

6 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I used to bet against the Falcons. If they won, i lost money but i was still happy. If they lost, at least i won some money to wipe the tears away.

I started this practice back in he Superbowl vs the Broncos. It is quite sound. 

I look at it as buying a win.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:22 AM, Mr.Blank said:

So true. I have been burned so many times in the past. 

So, you just went ahead and bought the team to curb that, huh?

On 11/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, falcons007 said:

Falcons are 8-0 ATS playing teams with losing records.  The only thing I am not sold on this game is weather. It’s gonna be cold and not sure if the passing game can be effective. Hopefully Falcons can hang 40 on the browns.

Not when it's an AFC team tho. :D

On 11/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, Flying Falcon said:

So, you just went ahead and bought the team to curb that, huh?

Yeah, so now I do things like take the Browns and -6, and make my team tank so I rake in even more $$. I really cleaned up with the Super Bowl.