achin2be

Smart or Moronic?

48 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, achin2be said:

Dropped a benji on the Dirty Birds -6 Vs the doo doo Browns ... one word answer.

You'll be okay, I dropped $500 at -4.5 at Bovada. My biggest worry was the weather and that's not gonna be a factor, Falcons by two scores.

achin2be likes this

43 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I don't know if all if the comments are sarcastic or what. However, I don't bet on anyone besides myself. I can't trust another person's desire to win or lose. Why would I bet on someone that could possibly get paid to lay down?

I’m dead *** serious. I wouldn’t bet on the falcons even if my life was on the line. That’s just how bad they have let me down throughout my years lol

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m dead *** serious. I wouldn’t bet on the falcons even if my life was on the line. That’s just how bad they have let me down throughout my years lol

Welllll.....if Im in that situation...Im probably going to die anyway....so to save my life...I would have to bet on them...as they would be my last hope of survival...lol

ya_boi_j, Vandy and Drew4719 like this

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I used to bet against the Falcons. If they won, i lost money but i was still happy. If they lost, at least i won some money to wipe the tears away.

I do this in big games

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He was a good man. Extremely funny and loved gummies. See you one day. Save me a gummy

49 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Well....its not like I wasn't prepared...lol

2016-09-23-22-15-55-823347066.jpeg.f8f17ecf173749b007cd8807060afa88.jpeg

Just make sure you write a check and put it in the mail.....then clean that sucker out before you go  :ninja:

ya_boi_j and RING OF HONOR like this

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I used to bet against the Falcons. If they won, i lost money but i was still happy. If they lost, at least i won some money to wipe the tears away.

That is me also. Lol 

Assuming any NFL team is a lock is betting-man's-suicide. 

I don't care who's playing, you can't be sure about any game. 

Plus...we're talking about THE FALCONS here. 

If any NFL team is capable of blowing a sure thing, it's ours.

PokerSteve and ya_boi_j like this

Falcons are 8-0 ATS playing teams with losing records.  The only thing I am not sold on this game is weather. It’s gonna be cold and not sure if the passing game can be effective. Hopefully Falcons can hang 40 on the browns.