Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JD dirtybird21

Dez tore his Achilles, not kidding

98 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Wow, I never pull for injuries, but after what’s happened to us I’ll take anything we can get at this point.

What does this have to do with us?

HASHBROWN3 likes this

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

That signing never made sense to me anyway. Saints have had a lot of good things going for them so far this season,  why bring in a toxic has-been player with attitude issues?

Agreed! I didn't quite understand this move. Losing him doesn't hurt them in the least. I hate to say it, but it may just be a blessing in disguise. . . 

PokerSteve and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

What does this have to do with us?

A certain Thanksgiving dinner our guys have in New Orleans (plus their other games and eventual record with and without him around)

This seems similar to the hurricane game where everybody seemed to feel guilty about us beating them because of their regional tragedy.

4 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

His production dropped because he went from Romo, who can throw a ball, to dakk. I think if he hit the field with bal or no with a true qb he would have that rebound year. I don't mind players with passion, didn't see him as a cancer. The cowboys consistent mediocrity would drive me crazy too. Like a Jamal Adam's, some people truly don't like losing more than others. 

Heal up bro hope you get back to the field 

giphy.gif

That baby 90 years old

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

No he didn't.

The whole “betting on myself” thing was because he didn’t like the money he was being offered.  He wanted to re-establish his market value because he thought he was worth more than $7-8mm year.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

The whole “betting on myself” thing was because he didn’t like the money he was being offered.  He wanted to re-establish his market value because he thought he was worth more than $7-8mm year.

He never said that. That's what the media said. He said he wanted a good fit and to play for a contender.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

15 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

I accidentally double posted something..then edited it..other than that..nope, no clue. But he if you guys want to act like girls and not men, keep it up

That’s what she said!!! :lol:

papachaz likes this

5 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Is this a bad omen? Maybe things could be starting to turn downhill

I do wonder if they peaked too early.  They have had at least three really lucky wins early in the season.  Playoffs is about getting hot at the right time.  I’d rather go in with the wildcard and momentum.  

14 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why don't I see any screeching in this thread about it not belonging here like the Eric Reid apologists did yesterday? 

you can't be that dense about why people were on you for posting that tiny piece of insignificant information outside the game thread ... right?

*but since you bring it up .. what game thread should this be moved to?

Edited by HotLantaFalcon

43 minutes ago, papachaz said:

he probably didn't understand that either....your joke, or when she actually said it 

:ninja::ninja:

:lol:

We aren’t mature enough for him to get it.

and proud of it!!  :D

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

We aren’t mature enough for him to get it.

and proud of it!!  :D

we need to see if we can find some 'sense of humor' fertilizer, cause there are a LOT of people around here who need to grow one....

B):mmmhmm::lol:

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

54 minutes ago, papachaz said:

we need to see if we can find some 'sense of humor' fertilizer, cause there are a LOT of people around here who need to grow one....

B):mmmhmm::lol:

Then again... I feel I have a big enough sense of humor for the whole board! Lol

papachaz likes this