Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JD dirtybird21

Dez tore his Achilles, not kidding

98 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He doesn’t have a clue! :lol:

I accidentally double posted something..then edited it..other than that..nope, no clue. But he if you guys want to act like girls and not men, keep it up

I feelbad for him but this is totally on Dez he wanted to wait so long to sign, its not easy to get your body into football shape. It takes awhile. I think he knows this himself. Bell is another i worry about 

His production dropped because he went from Romo, who can throw a ball, to dakk. I think if he hit the field with bal or no with a true qb he would have that rebound year. I don't mind players with passion, didn't see him as a cancer. The cowboys consistent mediocrity would drive me crazy too. Like a Jamal Adam's, some people truly don't like losing more than others. 

Heal up bro hope you get back to the field 

giphy.gif

Edited by Dirtybird3

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

that was quick.    

Dez should sue his agent for not forcing him to accept that Ravens offer of $8mm/yr after the Cowboys cut him.

Yeah that was just stupid.Feel bad for the guy hate seeing a career end that way

Edited by Godzilla1985
NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

13 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I accidentally double posted something..then edited it..other than that..nope, no clue. But he if you guys want to act like girls and not men, keep it up

ahhh, you don't get the joke, too bad.

just reach around and pull them panties out of the wad they're in all of a sudden, it'll be alright

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

that was quick.    

Dez should sue his agent for not forcing him to accept that Ravens offer of $8mm/yr after the Cowboys cut him.

He wanted a 1 year prove it deal, which makes sense. These type of injuries are unpredictable. We have both of our safeties on IR with non contact injuries.

43 minutes ago, hjerry said:

They'll have to move money around again. They turned all of Terron Armstead's remaining 2018 salary into a bonus to create enough room to sign Dez

No, we don’t. Dez’s base salary was only $588K and the rest was entirely incentive laden (which won’t be paid out). We still have ~$3.3M in cap space according to Spotrac.

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Maybe. I just named the first player that came to mind. I didn't know they worked out both Dez and Marsh

And Kamar Aiken.

ya_boi_j and RING OF HONOR like this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

g-dawg analysis:  YES, i am joking but Dez was a DA for not taking that Ravens deal - don't understand why his agent would not have advised him better - DEZ failed to factor in his age and diminished production.

Dez Bryant turned down multi-year deal from Ravens, is banking on himself in 2018

If you want to sign Dez Bryant in 2018, it will have to be on a one-year deal.

The 29 year-old wide receiver turned down a multi-year offer from the Baltimore Ravens in hopes of finding a one-year deal that enables him to test the open market again in 2019, Ed Werder of The Doomsday Podcast first reported.

Source: Former #Cowboys WR Dez Bryant turned down a multi-year offer from the #Ravens. He apparently wants a big 1-year deal and chance to secure bigger long-term contract as a UFA from beginning in 2019.

Bryant - who finished 2017 with 69 receptions, 838 yards and six touchdowns -  is predicating a bounce back season in 2018 with hopes of a big money, long-term contract in 2019.

The offer was similar to that of Michael Crabtree's three-year, $21 million deal, according to NFL Insider Ian Rapoport. The Ravens had to offer Bryant a multi-year deal in order to fit his number under the salary cap.

Since turning down their offer, the Ravens signed former Saints WR Willie Snead to a two-year, $10.4 million contract. 

Bryant will now have to wait until after the 2018 NFL Draft to work out a deal with an organization, if one is still searching for a wide receiver going in to the tail end of his career. 

He wanted to play for a contender. It's not all about money all the time.

Yea, I hate it for Dez, but not for the hated Aints!  Makes me smile when I think about them gettin' all cute, and thinking this was gonna take 'em to the promised land. 
Turns out, it was basically a waste of time and money --- and I'm perfectly fine with that!  Haha! 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

That signing never made sense to me anyway. Saints have had a lot of good things going for them so far this season,  why bring in a toxic has-been player with attitude issues?

Exactly. Plus, they needed someone to stretch the field...not an old WR who has trouble separating from defenders.

Vandy likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

He wanted to play for a contender. It's not all about money all the time.

Nah, he wanted more money.  If Ravens would have paid what he wanted, he would have signed.

Des wasn’t doing anything in Dallas anyways.  He was going downhill fast.

Beasley was basically Dak’s go to as Dez wasn’t able to separate from anyone for his last few years.

Hate to see him injured, but I still don’t see what all the fuss was about... meh...

RING OF HONOR, papachaz and g-dawg like this

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Des wasn’t doing anything in Dallas anyways.  He was going downhill fast.

Beasley was basically Dak’s go to as Dez wasn’t able to separate from anyone for his last few years.

Hate to see him injured, but I still don’t see what all the fuss was about... meh...

Bingo!  and that was my point.  It was a HUGE mistake by Baltimore to even offer that contract to Dez - he was basically a shell of his former self when Jerry cut him.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

10 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Bingo!  and that was my point.  It was a HUGE mistake by Baltimore to even offer that contract to Dez - he was basically a shell of his former self when Jerry cut him.

Stupid media clowns.  Lot of it was cuz he went to the Saints too... they’re relevant & Dez has always managed to make himself a media magnet.  Blah blah blah, he’s a declining player & this is probably it for the guy.  He’ll go on to live a great life that only the rich & famous are capable of... 

Vandy and g-dawg like this