Detroit_Falcon

CLE this weekend. Who's going??

22 posts in this topic

Hope to see as many Falcons fans in CLE this weekend as there appeared to be in DC last weekend. I'll be in section 149 (I had to double check it wasn't the Dawg Pound) Hope to see a lot of you there!

Anyone know of any cool bars/restaurants in Cleveland to go to?? I have never been there before and any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Dukeduke211 and 4dabirds like this

1 hour ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Hope to see as many Falcons fans in CLE this weekend as there appeared to be in DC last weekend. I'll be in section 149 (I had to double check it wasn't the Dawg Pound) Hope to see a lot of you there!

Anyone know of any cool bars/restaurants in Cleveland to go to?? I have never been there before and any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I went to Cleveland 5 years ago to watch a series between the Jays and Indians, what a **** hole that city is. Not a lively place at all, construction everywhere, nothing but homeless people begging for money. I got arrested for being to drunk and noisy (maybe a little mouthy to the officer) in our hotel room lol. Maybe it’s changed in the last five years, but I certainly wasn’t a fan of the city when I visited. 

42 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

I went to Cleveland 5 years ago to watch a series between the Jays and Indians, what a **** hole that city is. Not a lively place at all, construction everywhere, nothing but homeless people begging for money. I got arrested for being to drunk and noisy (maybe a little mouthy to the officer) in our hotel room lol. Maybe it’s changed in the last five years, but I certainly wasn’t a fan of the city when I visited

Sounds like they werent a fan of you either :D

papachaz, Detroit_Falcon and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

I'm 2nd row section 148 we've got a group of 3 should get together for a beer or something

49 minutes ago, rh50 said:

I'm 2nd row section 148 we've got a group of 3 should get together for a beer or something

Nice! yeah we are 149 row 12. Hope to see you there!

9 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

I went to Cleveland 5 years ago to watch a series between the Jays and Indians, what a **** hole that city is. Not a lively place at all, construction everywhere, nothing but homeless people begging for money. I got arrested for being to drunk and noisy (maybe a little mouthy to the officer) in our hotel room lol. Maybe it’s changed in the last five years, but I certainly wasn’t a fan of the city when I visited. 

lmao wat

Wow looked up the prices and you can get 2nd row midfield tickets for almost exactly $200. Too bad I don’t live very close to Cleveland, or else I’d definitely try to go to the game. 

10 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Wow looked up the prices and you can get 2nd row midfield tickets for almost exactly $200. Too bad I don’t live very close to Cleveland, or else I’d definitely try to go to the game. 

I got first row midfield ticket for 125, right behind the falcons bench. Upper level tickets are 15-20 bucks 

Section 101 reporting in... right over the visitors entrance. 

As far as places to go in Cleveland... there are a few good restaurants near the stadium. Urban Farmer is one I like... pricey, but I've never had a bad meal there. The Butcher and The Brewer and Great Lakes Brewing Company are good spots for beer. 

Also, I know it's late to throw this out there but if you can fly into Akron/Canton and drive up, that's a much nicer experience than the Cleveland airport. You're off the plane and in your rental in about 10 minutes. There are regular flights from Atlanta to Canton. 

FWIW, I've been here for 4 years and Cleveland is a cool little city. They love the Browns but they aren't obnoxious about it (motions toward Pittsburgh).

falcons007 likes this

10 minutes ago, Internetallstar said:

Section 101 reporting in... right over the visitors entrance. 

What row in 101? I'm going with my cousin and his fiancee and we are row 10 in 101.

I usually come up for Thanksgiving but figured 2 weeks earlier for this game was a nice consolation prize

3 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

What row in 101? I'm going with my cousin and his fiancee and we are row 10 in 101.

I usually come up for Thanksgiving but figured 2 weeks earlier for this game was a nice consolation prize

Row 24... I'll be there with my wife and son. If you see a skinny kid in a personalized number 10 Falcons jersey begging for autographs, that is most likely my son.

Friend of mine went up for the game.  He sent me a picture and everybody was wearing red and black.  All those fans in the Washington game was a thing of beauty.