Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
run_vick_run

Our team has to be enjoying this panthers lost

26 posts in this topic

I'm sure am. So excited. Panthers have a really easy schedule but last 3 games are saint falcon saint. We need to keep wining and hopefully panthers loose to the Seahawks too. Almost in the playoff picture

Steelers harassed Scam on defense and ran the no huddle to perfection, good blueprint that the Falcons are capable of following.The same M.O works against the saints too, got to et after Brees

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

9 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Steelers harassed Scam on defense and ran the no huddle to perfection, good blueprint that the Falcons are capable of following.The same M.O works against the saints too, got to et after Brees

Too much blitzing for dqs taste lol maybe we get pressure now with 5, if it doesn't include #44

30 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Our line isn’t nearly as garbage as Carolina’s though, so I’d lower my expectations a tad on that. ;)

But that beatdown was enjoyable. :lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this

51 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Our line isn’t nearly as garbage as Carolina’s though, so I’d lower my expectations a tad on that. ;)

And it’s in NO so there’s that too.

Iron Saint likes this

24 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Hey they won in our house with a bunch of our defensive starters out because Ryan never got the ball back. With Debo and Irvin in the line up Brees will throw a pick or two almost guaranteed. Debo always kicks *** against Brees.

Just now, FenixFalcon said:

Hey they won in our house with a bunch of our defensive starters out because Ryan never got the ball back. With Debo and Irvin in the line up Brees will throw a pick or two almost guaranteed. Debo always kicks *** against Brees.

I was talking about them playing Pitt.

2 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I was talking about them playing Pitt.

I know, I'm just referring to our next game against them. Saintlover over there was referring to using the same blueprint for getting after Brees, which we should have no problem with having Debo in the line up. The guy will put Kamara in a box and send him back to Nawlins.

Edited by FenixFalcon
Godzilla1985 likes this

I don't think "no problems" is in our future with the Saints.  We can beat them, sure, but they are rolling right now.  I have already told my family they need to gtfo or be quiet at 820 when the game starts on Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Indeed, but our luck Bell will report, kiss, and make up with the Steelers FO on Tuesday giving him ample time to get back in the swing of things, then we’ll have to deal with him and Conner on top of Brown and Smith-Schuster.

2 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

I know, I'm just referring to our next game against them. Saintlover over there was referring to using the same blueprint for getting after Brees, which we should have no problem with having Debo in the line up. The guy will put Kamara in a box and send him back to Nawlins.

Last I checked, Debo doesn’t rush the passer every snap and even if he did, Armstead or Ramczyk would toss him aside like a ragdoll. They literally just found Danielle Hunter (a good pass rusher) after Ramczyk put him on a milk carton during our SNF matchup with the Vikings two weeks ago. The only person that could generate pressure last week against the Rams was Donald on the interior and neither Armstead or Ramczyk gave up a single pressure against the Ravens.

If you want to pressure Brees, y’all better look like signing Lawrence Taylor and letting him snort a few lines before kickoff because we don’t have any pushovers at tackle.

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

We better beat the Browns in a couple of days, and yes while on paper the Falcons are the better team, the Browns own us in the series. 

Who gives a **** about the past. This Falcons team is different and stop being so negative or worried. 

The Falcons will give the Browns a huge loss because the offense will take care of the business and the defense will do their job.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:44 AM, Iron Saint said:

Indeed, but our luck Bell will report, kiss, and make up with the Steelers FO on Tuesday giving him ample time to get back in the swing of things, then we’ll have to deal with him and Conner on top of Brown and Smith-Schuster.

Last I checked, Debo doesn’t rush the passer every snap and even if he did, Armstead or Ramczyk would toss him aside like a ragdoll. They literally just found Danielle Hunter (a good pass rusher) after Ramczyk put him on a milk carton during our SNF matchup with the Vikings two weeks ago. The only person that could generate pressure last week against the Rams was Donald on the interior and neither Armstead or Ramczyk gave up a single pressure against the Ravens.

If you want to pressure Brees, y’all better look like signing Lawrence Taylor and letting him snort a few lines before kickoff because we don’t have any pushovers at tackle.

Debo doesnt rush the passer, he covers Kamara. Last I checked, he was the one who knocked his *** out and made the Saints offense stale as 2 month old bread in '17. Pretty funny Sean Payton had to whine and cry like a ***** to the media to get the refs to throw flags against us the next game. That was when our offense wasn't even rolling yet. This year so far it took Brees a perfect performance and 5 starters on IR to beat us, and even then it was only because Ryan didn't get the ball back that y'all won. That game was decided by a missed tackle knocking another defender off a tackle on Brees slow *** rush to the endzone and the flip of a coin.

Let's also not forget 3 of your teams' games were won by sheer luck. Browns having a **** kicker is the only reason y'all beat them. Put Bryant in there and y'all are walking out of there embarrassed by the fckin browns.

Edited by FenixFalcon

On 11/9/2018 at 0:52 AM, Iron Saint said:

And every single OLine starter was on the injury report this week.

On 11/9/2018 at 4:44 AM, Iron Saint said:

Vic Beasley’s only sack of the year came against the Saints. Lol

Iron Saint likes this

On 11/9/2018 at 0:00 AM, run_vick_run said:

I'm sure am. So excited. Panthers have a really easy schedule but last 3 games are saint falcon saint. We need to keep wining and hopefully panthers loose to the Seahawks too. Almost in the playoff picture

Technically only 1 game behind 4 losses to 3.  The Panthers have eaked out a couple of squeakers, we also beat them already. We are in a good position to over take them.

4 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Debo doesnt rush the passer, he covers Kamara. Last I checked, he was the one who knocked his *** out and made the Saints offense stale as 2 month old bread in '17. Pretty funny Sean Payton had to whine and cry like a ***** to the media to get the refs to throw flags against us the next game. That was when our offense wasn't even rolling yet. This year so far it took Brees a perfect performance and 5 starters on IR to beat us, and even then it was only because Ryan didn't get the ball back that y'all won. That game was decided by a missed tackle knocking another defender off a tackle on Brees slow *** rush to the endzone and the flip of a coin.

Let's also not forget 3 of your teams' games were won by sheer luck. Browns having a **** kicker is the only reason y'all beat them. Put Bryant in there and y'all are walking out of there embarrassed by the fckin browns.

A 2 month old stale bread offense that y’all “big bad defense” barely beat in Atlanta. You’re amusing me. It’s funny how you cry that it took “5 starters being out” for us to beat y’all this year while simultaneously pounding your chest about beating us on Thursday night last year when we had 7 starters out and lost another in-game and it STILL took assistance from the Falcons in stripes to help do it, yet I never hear any mention of that. LOLOL, you talk about Payton crying yet what are you doing right now?

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

And every single OLine starter was on the injury report this week.

And every single oline starter on the injury report practiced limited on Wednesday (except Warford who was NIR), everyone was limited on Thursday (including Warford), and everyone practiced full on Friday so they’re all playing this week. :D

4 hours ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Vic Beasley’s only sack of the year came against the Saints. Lol

It was a nice sack, very debatable he left early though. But hey, it happens. I’ll take 1 sack given up in 8 games by Ramczyk, wouldn’t you?