Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
izibit74

Eric Reid ejected

79 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Because there is a thread for the Steelers vs the Panthers.

Then don’t respond to the thread then

**** All of you hating *** National Anthem worshipping, hating this man because of his opinion *******.

I don’t care if he kneels or sits. The guy is sorry and can’t cover. To me it looks like the only thing he can do is lay down. 

falcons007 likes this

Just now, Ga_spider said:

I don’t care if he kneels or sits. The guy is sorry and can’t cover. To me it looks like the only thing he can do is lay down. 

Which can be said in the Steelers/Panthers Thread. It's annoying as **** seeing all if this see there BS. 

Which can be said in the Steelers/Panthers Thread. It's annoying as **** seeing all if this see there BS. 

What?  

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

People hating him because of his protest, and nitpicking everything about him. 

Who cares. It’s their right to nitpick if they want. Just like it’s Ried’s right to protest. 

You cant get mad at them and praise someone else for voicing their opinion 

But are we really going to create a thread for every player that we didn't go after or get in fa? And post some bs as to why 'it's good he's not here' 

Stfuuu. 

Yall invest all this energy into someone not on our team and to yall is 'trash' anyway. Yet you went out your way to start a thread.. Dumbb 

1 hour ago, izibit74 said:

Glad we didn't get that idiot. Quin knows better than us

1 hour ago, Ga_spider said:

Then don’t respond to the thread then

Who cares. It’s their right to nitpick if they want. Just like it’s Ried’s right to protest. 

You cant get mad at them and praise someone else for voicing their opinion 

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Plenty of other guys better than Reid, he's otw out of the league anyway.. No need to even worry about his agendas

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

People hating him because of his protest, and nitpicking everything about him. 

Dude protest. It's your right. But he's an idiot with the media and is that good. It's on here bc there were a dozen threads about how stupid the f.o. Was for not bringing the circus to town.

i couldn't care less about him or what he does, but that is why the thread exists in A tatf board

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Godzilla1985 likes this

14 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Dude protest. It's your right. But he's an idiot with the media and is that good. It's on here bc there were a dozen threads about how stupid the f.o. Was for not bringing the circus to town.

i couldn't care less about him or what he does, but that is why the thread exists in A tatf board

He hasn’t been an idiot with the media once..stop reaching 

48 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

But are we really going to create a thread for every player that we didn't go after or get in fa? And post some bs as to why 'it's good he's not here' 

Stfuuu. 

Yall invest all this energy into someone not on our team and to yall is 'trash' anyway. Yet you went out your way to start a thread.. Dumbb 

Are you new here?

Every time anybody is cut there's a 'bring him home td' thread.

Lots of people wanted Reid because this board wants every failed first rounder because they know the name.

He isn't special.

RiseUpFalcs likes this