atljbo

A check up on the rooks mid-way

57 posts in this topic

I have no idea how Moore is over Ridley but yea

According to Garret Mehal at Pro Football Focus, only four linebackers in the NFL have graded higher than Oluokun since Week 7.

LB Foyesade Oluokun followed his career high 79.5 grade on Monday Night with a 73.0 grade vs. Washington. In 88 snaps in the last two games, he has 10 tackles (7 for stops), 2 QB hits, and has only allowed 45 yards in coverage. Since week 7, only 4 linebackers have graded higher than Oluokun.

And we know ito smith is balling.. This rookie class has been lowkey impressive ...I thought some of you was over hyping Foye at the beginning of the year but i think the only bright spot of Deion Jones missing games is Foye getting play time ... He is developing nicely

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

23 catches 317 yards 1 TD  has a better rating than  33 catches 463 yards and 7 TD's     umm not seeing that one PFF :)

8 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Exactly!  LMAO!

How does PFF handle drops?

falcons007 likes this

Even though it’s limited snaps PFF (hes unranked) has Russell Gage as a 72.0 overall as well.

Crazy good draft. Excited about the 19 draft when we should have a couple compensation picks. Those are like gold with the way the FO drafts in the mid rounds. 

Edited by falconsfan4life3

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

23 catches 317 yards 1 TD  has a better rating than  33 catches 463 yards and 7 TD's     umm not seeing that one PFF :)

Agree. 

Love this draft class. The office has really responded to all the criticism that has been around this team lately. Now it's time to shine against our opponents in the NFC. 

shock likes this

People need to understand why this team values draft picks so much and why they don’t trade them flippantly. This team drafts well. Considering where the team picked in last years draft, the recent draft class has been very productive. 

I don’t know if we will ever have a draft class better than the 2016 class!!!  6 picks 5 starters, best draft class in my Falcon lifetime.  

12 hours ago, atljbo said:

I have no idea how Moore is over Ridley but yea

And we know ito smith is balling.. This rookie class has been lowkey impressive ...I thought some of you was over hyping Foye at the beginning of the year but i think the only bright spot of Deion Jones missing games is Foye getting play time ... He is developing nicely

Moore is rated higher because he gets better coverage. Ridley has beaten some absolute nobodies for his TDs. Albeit, the way he's doing it is impressive enough that someone who knows NFL football knows it will translate against better defenders. PFF doesn't account for such

Edit: I'm more surprised Roquan Smith isn't on the LB list. Circumstantial? Or was his preseason holdout that big of a factor?

Edited by The_Realist

I think Ito, Foye and Senat are the “gems” of this draft. Ridley was a no brained—he was great in college, combine and checked all the blocks. Oliver was a projected first rounder by many. But Senat, Ito and Foye were excellent scouting example. 

49 minutes ago, The_Realist said:

Moore is rated higher because he gets better coverage. Ridley has beaten some absolute nobodies for his TDs. Albeit, the way he's doing it is impressive enough that someone who knows NFL football knows it will translate against better defenders. PFF doesn't account for such

Edit: I'm more surprised Roquan Smith isn't on the LB list. Circumstantial? Or was his preseason holdout that big of a factor?

It has nothing to do with him beating “nobodies”. He’s beaten some defecent corners. It’s more that Julio draws coverage away from everybody and DJ Moore doesn’t have that luxury. He didn’t do much against tru and Alf. If Matt would’ve looked for Ridley against the eagles instead of trying to force feed Julio he probably would be #1. That game is probably why he doesn’t have the top spot. 

2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

I think Ito, Foye and Senat are the “gems” of this draft. Ridley was a no brained—he was great in college, combine and checked all the blocks. Oliver was a projected first rounder by many. But Senat, Ito and Foye were excellent scouting example. 

I remember telling many guys that were worried about losing Poe that senat was strong as and ox with cat like quickness and that he’d be great for us. Nobody was listening because Poe was a name they knew. 

58 minutes ago, The_Realist said:

You just making ish up. 

atljbo likes this

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I remember telling many guys that were worried about losing Poe that senat was strong as and ox with cat like quickness and that he’d be great for us. Nobody was listening because Poe was a name they knew. 

now now, don't say 'nobody was listening' because some of us do respect what you say

most of the time  

:ninja::lol::lol: