Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew4719

Steelers vs. Panthers

288 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What makes Reid an idiot? Also, he and Irvin play two different positions, so this is irrelevant.

Pretty sure you just learned why Reid is an idiot. Oh also hitching his wagon to Kap’s stupid ***.

What did I always tell y'all, the AFC North seasons for the NFC South such as 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014, and 2018 as it is right now, it's all about RANDOMNESS! 

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

52-14 Steelers!! Bang!! Most points Steelers have ever scored at Heinz Field.

That’s kinda crazy considering all the talent they’ve had there, especially recently. 

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

52-14 Steelers!! Bang!! Most points Steelers have ever scored at Heinz Field.

Never knew it took them that long! We blew out the Bucs on Thursday Night 56-14 and I don't even think that was the most we ever scored in the Georgia Dome (or maybe). 

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Pretty sure you just learned why Reid is an idiot. Oh also hitching his wagon to Kap’s stupid ***.

As a lot of people hitching to the president? I'm sure you feel that you're the definition of an American, and not these guys.

Just now, falconsfan4life3 said:

Always felt Carolina was extremely overrated. Like our chances in Charlotte.

Super overrated. People talking about how they’re a legit SB contender and contending for the #1 seed. They’ll be in third place by the end of the year inside the division.