Drew4719

Steelers vs. Panthers

288 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

BS. These mfs are blocking before Cam releases the ball. 

Thats been New England's offense for 10 years now. About time the rest of the league gets in on it too.

Drew4719 likes this

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Were people really crying that we didn't sign Reid? Dude looks super slow out there and is having issues in the pass game.

Give me Irvin over that idiot any day. Irvin wanted badly to be a Falcon. Not just a paycheck and thankful to have to job after showing his *** like Reid.

Just now, stizz said:

Did Eric Reid just give up on that play? Didn't even contest the pass to McDonald.

He isn’t that good as board made him out to be. He lost the starting job to a rookie in SF.

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

That TD would have been reversed if it was falcons.

For sure, good thing we want the Steelers to win lol

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He isn’t that good as board made him out to be. He lost the starting job to a rookie in SF.

He'll find a way to sue Carolina when they cut him. Still can't believe the unnecessary comment he made about Rivera.

38 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

If it was Julio, you would have two guys hanging on him and dragging down before he catches for TD.

It’s anazing

30 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

AB is one of the best but He gets lot of single coverage, unlike Julio.

It’s amazing how much AB is left in single coverage. And the few times Julio gets single coverage on a deep route he gets underthrown and has to slow down for the pass which results in the CB catching up with him and breaking up the pass, getting tackles like with Norman, or tackling him soon as he makes the catch cause he had to slow down.   

Ergo Proxy, Drew4719 and falcons007 like this

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

He'll find a way to sue Carolina when they cut him. Still can't believe the unnecessary comment he made about Rivera.

I missed that, what did he say about Rivera?

Just now, TheFatboi said:

It’s anazing

It’s amazing how much AB is left in single coverage. And the few times Julio gets single coverage on a deep route he gets underthrown and has to slow down for the pass which results in the CB catching up with him and breaking up the pass, getting tackles like with Norman, or tackling him soon as he makes the catch cause he had to slow down.   

I thought the one against Norman was the first time this year Ryan actually didn't under throw it and Normal just flat out tackled Julio.

5 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Give me Irvin over that idiot any day. Irvin wanted badly to be a Falcon. Not just a paycheck and thankful to have to job after showing his *** like Reid.

What makes Reid an idiot? Also, he and Irvin play two different positions, so this is irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

I missed that, what did he say about Rivera?

Rivera said he respected his decision to kneel, Reid told reporters who asked him about it that "Respectfully, he didn't have a choice in the matter." Just completely unnecessary.

Ergo Proxy and NCFalconfan like this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I thought the one against Norman was the first time this year Ryan actually didn't under throw it and Normal just flat out tackled Julio.

Julio has to slow down to wait on the ball and that’s how Norman was able to catch him and tackle him. Of he’s able to just rum UNDER the ball it’s a walk in TD. 

We’ll only be one game behind carolina after this. They drop another one and we win we jump them inbthe division because of the head to head and hold a wild card spot. 

They have two games with Aints. Some one has to lose those two. And another Arvind tampa. Bucs play panthers hard at home.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

They have two games with Aints. Some one has to lose those two. And another Arvind tampa. Bucs play panthers hard at home.

Yep. It ain’t so easy for them. Plus they’re a team that can lose games. They pulled out some games but I haven’t really believed carolina all year. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Julio has to slow down to wait on the ball and that’s how Norman was able to catch him and tackle him. Of he’s able to just rum UNDER the ball it’s a walk in TD. 

Julio was locating the ball, it was ahead of him when Norman leaped 5 yards in the air to grab Julio. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Yep. It ain’t so easy for them. Plus they’re a team that can lose games. They pulled out some games but I haven’t really believed carolina all year. 

They are 5-0 at home but will be 1-3 at home. I don’t think they would win all road games suddenly. 

Ergo Proxy likes this