Drew4719

Steelers vs. Panthers

288 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I hope so. I expect them to lose tonight, but their next four games are all pretty winnable before they go saints-falcons-saints to end the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are 10-3 going into those final three games and control their own destiny.

They are struggling to win on road. 5-0 at home. 1-2 on road. That will make them 1-3 on road if they lose today. 4/7 remaining games are on road. 

Drew4719, Ergo Proxy and Malachore like this

16 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Man Dieon Sanders was riding panthers and Cam newton hard today. He picked either Panthers or Ragles as contenders. No falcons in playoffs.

he would probably say every time I start rooting for my team you let me down but "you know i love the A Baby we're back"  lol

Just now, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

**** man i hate this **** i need Antonio Brown to beat the Panthers! But it dont look good for him to play after his dumb-*** ****

He's already got a couple of catches. 

Drew4719 and Since1990 like this

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

They are struggling to win on road. 5-0 at home. 1-2 on road. That will make them 1-3 on road if they lose today. 4/7 remaining games are on road. 

Yeah, they could lose any of the games @ Detroit, @ Tampa, or @ Cleveland, but they are better than all those teams. And they’re lucky to get the toughest of those four games at home(Seattle).

but I definitely hope they continue to struggle on the road.

Edited by Drew4719
falcons007 likes this

6 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

HE WAS DRIVING 100 MPH IN A 45MPH ZONE. THAT ALONE is a Crime. In Addition he was on the same street as a bank robbery taking place. So yes - the NFL SHOULD and WILL take action

He’s Antonio Brown and it’s in Pittsburgh where the judge will most likely be a fan.

He’ll get a slap on the wrists if that.

Seriously he would get more trouble if it was in a school zone than on the same street as a bank robbery.

No ones ever going to believe millionaire Antonio Brown has anything to do with someone robbing a bank for less than 1/2 of what he makes in a week.

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

**** man i hate this **** i need Antonio Brown to beat the Panthers! But it dont look good for him to play after his dumb-*** ****

Going good now

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Yeah, they could lose any of the games @ Detroit, @ Tampa, or @ Cleveland, but they are better than all those teams. And they’re lucky to get the toughest of those four games at home(Seattle).

but I definitely hope they continue to struggle on the road.

Well their offense couldn’t do much against Redskins. Hopefully a better Det or Tampa shows up.

Drew4719 likes this