Drew4719

Steelers vs. Panthers

288 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

ANTONIO BROWN got arrested for driving 100 MPH near a BANK ROBBERY. He Might not play this week. !!!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-pulled-over-cited-for-doing-100-mph-near-bank-robbery-on-morning-of-steelers-game/

Is he not on the field? Had I’d known he wouldn’t play I’d had started JuJu. 

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

ANTONIO BROWN got arrested for driving 100 MPH near a BANK ROBBERY. He Might not play this week. !!!

He Might not play ever!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-pulled-over-cited-for-doing-100-mph-near-bank-robbery-on-morning-of-steelers-game/

Might not play ever for speeding? 

Was it in a school zone?

Overreact much?

Since1990 likes this

100 MPH in a 45 MPH zone thru a Bank Robbery Incident at the time. He was probly the get-away car. I dont know if he needed more money to pay bills,  but he got got pulled over. I wonder if the NFL will suspend him.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Man Dieon Sanders was riding panthers and Cam newton hard today. He picked either Panthers or Ragles as contenders. No falcons in playoffs.

Deion is always a fair-weather falcons fan. Even when we’re good he’s always skeptical. Other former players support their teams no matter what.

Ergo Proxy and falcons007 like this

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

100 MPH in a 45 MPH zone thru a Bank Robbery Incident at the time. He was probly the get-away car. I dont know if he needed more money to pay bills,  but he got got pulled over. I wonder if the NFL will suspend him.

That would be no.

he won’t miss a snap for speeding.

They barely suspend guys for DUIs

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

That would be no.

he won’t miss a snap for speeding.

They don’t suspend guys for DUIs

The NFL does suspend players for incididents like this. Especially if the player was involved in a bank robbery

5 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Deion is always a fair-weather falcons fan. Even when we’re good he’s always skeptical. Other former players support their teams no matter what.

He is all about his prime time brand. He said it many times, I always put my brand ahead of everything.

Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

The NFL does suspend players for incididents like this. Especially if the player was involved in a bank robbery

Yes.  Bank Robbery!

He is clearly responsible for every crime ever committed.

Someone call the President!

1. I bet what happened was AB and his buddies planned this whole bank heist out. Antonio would be the distraction car, to distract the police while his frieneds heisted all the cash from the bank.
  2. Antonio Brown was the "Distraction Car"
  3. And I think they all counting that money tonight. I Hope they robbed Wells Fargo (my bank account that closed me)

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

Maybe the beatdown is coming here. I hope so. 

There’s tons of time left but it’s good to see another NFC South team struggle up there.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah. Let the panties wheels fall off like the 6-2 falcons in 2015.

I hope so. I expect them to lose tonight, but their next four games are all pretty winnable before they go saints-falcons-saints to end the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are 10-3 going into those final three games and control their own destiny.

falcons007 likes this

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yes.  Bank Robbery!

He is clearly responsible for every crime ever committed.

Someone call the President!

HE WAS DRIVING 100 MPH IN A 45MPH ZONE. THAT ALONE is a Crime. In Addition he was on the same street as a bank robbery taking place. So yes - the NFL SHOULD and WILL take action