RING OF HONOR

Sunday Sunday Sunday...

39 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

be careful my man, as per his thread monday, he's single now....and probably looking for a rebound :ninja::ninja::lol:

Well it IS Thursday. 

Edited by Porkins
papachaz likes this

21 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Also, sorta, kinda like the Tim and Papa thread a few short weeks back! 

nah, this isn't anything like that at all, you're just jealous someone missed me and asked about me. it's ok dude, your's will come one day....

double entendre intended of course  ;)

roguebeaver likes this

55 minutes ago, papachaz said:

nah, this isn't anything like that at all, you're just jealous someone missed me and asked about me. it's ok dude, your's will come one day....

double entendre intended of course  ;)

Dang, hope so...far and few between at my age! Lol...well done!

papachaz likes this

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Losing is not an option. We have to go 10-2 to get what we want. No slip ups. Execute! Coaches and players.

Dude, this is our Falcons, you gotta be WAY more specific than that. They'll go 10-1 until the Super Bowl and then tell you they gave you what you wanted. :lol:

shock and FalconFanSince1970 like this

My best friend is a Browns fan and not counting preseason games we have been to the last two Browns and Falcons games. One in Cleveland, and One in The Dome (RIP) four years ago. The Falcons won in Cleveland, and somehow some way I still don't understand, Cleveland took that last one in The Dome!

We return to the Mistake by the Lake this Sunday for the "rubbermatch" in our rivalry with our other best friend tagging along for what we hope is a wild weekend in Cleveland. Nearly got my *** whipped in Cleveland eight years ago for wearing a Falcons jeresey in the fabled Dawg Pound, and that was before I invented my Riseup Avenger persona. Wasn't gonna dress in Falcons colors this time until my buddy reminded me how the Browns fans who came to the last game in Atlanta were so obnoxious after they beat us that night, so it looks like The Avenger is going to run wild in The Dawg Pound again on Sunday while The Iceman (Ryan) Batman (Julio) Robin (Ridley) Nightwing (Sanu) and the rest of the Dirty Bird Brotherhood and Bruce FREAKIN' Irvin! run wild ALL OVER THE BROWNIES!

And of course if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya!

RISE UP!

Edited by The RiseUp Avenger

Our defence has definitely shown improvements, I can't disagree with that. The main concern is that some are starting to talk about play offs and some believe that we should beat the Saints. I just want to add that It was just a month ago that we got smoked by Steelers. I just want to see us win against an opponent of high caliber. Redskins was probably in that class, but not Giants or Tampa Bay.

15 hours ago, Disco said:

Please! One game at a time. For a month ago, we were totally demolished by the Steelers. Victories against teams like Giants or Browns  don't create any big headlines for me. We couldn't stop Saints and Brees in the Dome, do we have any reason to believe that we can do that now? Get wins against Cowboys and Browns and then we can talk about the Aints 

All you can do is beat the teams on your schedule. This isn't college and a win is a win.

We took the Saints right down to the wire. If we had won the OT coin toss we easily could've won that game. Our defense has improved and just added an excellent addition in Irvin. Their defense hasn't gotten better and we'll have Debo back who has been the new regime's Brent Grimes as it relates mole face Brees. 

Washington was heralded as one of the top NFC teams and we blew it up. Our injuries were roadblocks but I believe we've turned a corner. More specifically, our defense replacements have gotten a lot of playing time and are starting to produce better results. Just look at the film study on Oliver, the Rook is showing up and I think will be a key piece to our our DB set moving forward. 

I feel good about the front 7. Its trufant  alford and the strong saftey positon im concerned about. Tru and alf have to play better in order for this defense to go far. Tru is terrible. Always playing off guy then running 10yrds behind him after he lets the guy catch it. Disqusting.

Micheal thomas has been unstoppable.

Edited by RazorWing

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'M happy we're on the rise, but I still have the Falcons mentality. One game at a time.

Come to the edge with me friend....lol

I was looking at the standings...and because the Bears play the Vikings both 5-3...If we win Sunday...we jump into the 6th seed...

:munch:

WhenFalconsWin likes this