RING OF HONOR

Sunday Sunday Sunday...

39 posts in this topic

It normally takes a playoff game for me to feel this way...Im so excited I dont know what to do..

I want to curb stomp the Browns...

Can you imagine the Atmosphere in the Dome against the Cowboys next week if we win Sunday..

That Bruuuuuuuuce chant will be music to my ears if he gets a sack..

Im getting krunk....

19 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

It normally takes a playoff game for me to feel this way...Im so excited I dont know what to do..

I want to curb stomp the Browns...

Can you imagine the Atmosphere in the Dome against the Cowboys next week if we win Sunday..

That Bruuuuuuuuce chant will be music to my ears if he gets a sack..

Im getting krunk....

i just realized i really like you

JDFIII and PokerSteve like this

We *should* absolutely demolish the Browns in Cleveland and then come back home against the Cowboys and stomp them as well. 

Then if we manage to beat the Saints in their trash dome..... oh man things will get very interesting. We should definitely have our “Saint Killer” Deion Jones back for the Thanksgiving game. I like our chances. 

Edited by shock

Please! One game at a time. For a month ago, we were totally demolished by the Steelers. Victories against teams like Giants or Browns  don't create any big headlines for me. We couldn't stop Saints and Brees in the Dome, do we have any reason to believe that we can do that now? Get wins against Cowboys and Browns and then we can talk about the Aints 

DD: Objective Elite likes this

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Please! One game at a time. For a month ago, we were totally demolished by the Steelers. Victories against teams like Giants or Browns  don't create any big headlines for me. We couldn't stop Saints and Brees in the Dome, do we have any reason to believe that we can do that now? Get wins against Cowboys and Browns and then we can talk about the Aints 

The defense is vastly improved. ..night and day....from the defense that couldn't stop the Saints. Finally,  the d-line is healthy and they fixed the communication problems on the back end after losing both safeties to IR. Yes, we have reason to believe we can beat the Stains.

PokerSteve likes this

25 minutes ago, Disco said:

Yeah we do have reason to believe we can beat the Saints. We’ll have Deion Jones back and he’s always been lights out against New Orleans. Our defense as a whole has vastly improved since the first game against them. Not to mention our offense really hitting their stride. 

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, shock said:

We *should* absolutely demolish the Browns in Cleveland and then come back home against the Cowboys and stomp them as well. 

Then if we manage to beat the Saints in their trash dome..... oh man things will get very interesting. We should definitely have our “Saint Killer” Deion Jones back for the Thanksgiving game. I like our chances. 

Agree on all points. First, we'll run through the Browns like grease through a goose. As for the Cowgirls, Troy Aikman describes them as in "total disarray." I think that speaks to how good our chances are against those two teams.

As for the Stains, those pin-head paper tigers are going to get rode hard and put away wet. They gonna get abused like a rented mule. Brees will be feeling the breeze leaving his lungs from about 8 sacks and 12 hits. What I'm trying to say ~

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Lonely since the gf split? :o

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

be careful my man, as per his thread monday, he's single now....and probably looking for a rebound :ninja::ninja::lol:

great minds and all, ya know??  :mmmhmm::lol:

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this