Julio confirms what us Sark supporters believed last season

2 hours ago, The Vent King said:

lololol

good to be back...life just ain’t the same without seeing all the hub bub here on AFMB.

Steelers hurt my feelings bad. I gotta do better.

Believe me, you weren’t the only one my friend. What’s funny is I’m seeing positive threads being started (not this one, but others in the past week or so) by folks acting like they never wavered who melted down completely after steeler game.   

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Believe me, you weren’t the only one my friend. What’s funny is I’m seeing positive threads being started (not this one, but others in the past week or so) by folks acting like they never wavered who melted down completely after steeler game.   

I’ll admit it...after the all the injuries the weeks before and then that Steelers game I was str8 up like:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be5ce963449626132

lololol 

54 minutes ago, The Vent King said:

I’ll admit it...after the all the injuries the weeks before and then that Steelers game I was str8 up like:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be5ce963449626132

lololol 

I get it. And respect you acknowledging where you were at...and aren’t starting threads pretending like you were always a believer....SMH at those folks.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Loud and proud.

'He's called a few good games'?

It was pretty hard to support our offensive output last year. Sark wasn't solely to blame, but he certainly should shoulder a large chunk of it. 

I'm pleased he's turned it around this year. I don't know if that's Sark figuring it out, Knapp coming on board, the players being more comfortable in the scheme, better execution, an infusion of young talent or a combination all of the above.

5 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

It was pretty hard to support our offensive output last year. Sark wasn't solely to blame, but he certainly should shoulder a large chunk of it. 

I'm pleased he's turned it around this year. I don't know if that's Sark figuring it out, Knapp coming on board, the players being more comfortable in the scheme, better execution, an infusion of young talent or a combination all of the above.

The last one and probably a few more that you missed too 

9 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

If you recognized what was going on, no it wasn't hard to support Sark last year. It's just like Julio said, when things don't go right, people only want to blame the OC. It doesn't work like that. That's only fan speak, nothing more, nothing less and sadly that's the worst thing to do

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you recognized what was going on, no it wasn't hard to support Sark last year. It's just like Julio said, when things don't go right, people only want to blame the OC. It doesn't work like that. That's only fan speak, nothing more, nothing less and sadly that's the worst thing to do

I sat squarely in the middle. I didn't blame Sark for everything that went wrong last year, execution was clearly not great but he certainly wasn't without fault. His playcalling on the whole last year was pretty poor IMO.

Just now, Smiler11 said:

I sat squarely in the middle. I didn't blame Sark for everything that went wrong last year, execution was clearly not great but he certainly wasn't without fault. His playcalling on the whole last year was pretty poor IMO.

Would it shock the **** out of you if you found out he didn’t change much play call wise

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Would it shock the **** out of you if you found out he didn’t change much play call wise

It would shock me because it's simply  not true. There are wrinkles in this playbook that were not there last year. The Julio TD was not in the playbook last year. Neither were those borderline pick plays. Sark has clearly found ways of incorporating the RB's in the passing game this year that he failed to do last year. 

11 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

It would shock me because it's simply  not true. There are wrinkles in this playbook that were not there last year. The Julio TD was not in the playbook last year. Neither were those borderline pick plays. Sark has clearly found ways of incorporating the RB's in the passing game this year that he failed to do last year. 

I didn’t say the playbook wasnt different. I said didn’t change much.  Think about it. You used examples from 8 games into the season that haven’t been there all season. Plays are added yearly regardless of who or how established a coach is but the playbook doesn’t completely change at all. Freeman and Coleman combined for over 600 receiving yards last season. I think that’s respectable with a 2 man crew. 

11 hours ago, WisFalcon said:

Dled looks like he was suppose to be the weather guy but walked into the wrong room on orientation day and fell into the sports position. Bet his name isn’t even Dled. That was who they hired. Looks like a Cornelius or something like that

I’m thinking D-Led is a Carlton or Humphrey