ya_boi_j

Julio confirms what us Sark supporters believed last season

49 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, hjerry said:

We've been doin good because of yall, because of the media 

lol

I was going to post that exact thing! I mean if it weren't for the media and some on the board here pointing out their mistakes/faults how would they ever know, right?? :tiphat::ninja::lol:

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was one of those that said the same about Sark last year, that it wasn’t him but us leading the league in drops just execution killing us. 

Having said that, I’m also one of those that after Steelers game a month ago that was looking like Apollo Creed’s manager that said “Throw in the dam towel!!! cause I was so hurt.

This video brought me back...I missed y’all 

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Good video....I like that walk off....lol

It takes a lot to aggravate me...but D-leds voice makes me cringed..

Listening to him call in to 92.9 is even worse.  Dumb *** face dials every third sentence. 

Edited by Godzilla1985
MisterC, RING OF HONOR and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Good video....I like that walk off....lol

It takes a lot to aggravate me...but D-leds voice makes me cringed..

Yes sir lol don’t know how in the **** Dled has a job like that!  It’s good to have the BEST WR in the game!!

RING OF HONOR and Tim Mazetti like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

DLed is a jackass

 

42 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

D led sounds challenged. 

Fire this guy, how are you not familiar with that game 

 

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DLed asked about "the Trade" we made for Irvin. Thats how stupid he is, and Coach Quinn stepped away from the microphone and came back and asked DLed to re-ask the question again.  But he works for the AJC so no surprise there. DLed has always been a horrible journalist, and Dan Quinn showed him out on that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Vent King said:

I was one of those that said the same about Sark last year, that it wasn’t him but us leading the league in drops just execution killing us. 

Having said that, I’m also one of those that after Steelers game a month ago that was looking like Apollo Creed’s manager that said “Throw in the dam towel!!! cause I was so hurt.

This video brought me back...I missed y’all 

Welcome back The King.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

DLed asked about "the Trade" we made for Irvin. Thats how stupid he is, and Coach Quinn stepped away from the microphone and came back and asked DLed to re-ask the question again.  But he works for the AJC so no surprise there. DLed has always been a horrible journalist, and Dan Quinn showed him out on that one

I couldn’t make past “The Trade” in this post without laughing uncontrollably. Then I read the next sentence and it started again. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

This is our main beat writer?!

Exactly, supposed to be our main spokesman through ESPN. Julio answered if perfectly though, go watch it bihh lol

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vandy said:

Welcome back The King.

 

 

lololol

good to be back...life just ain’t the same without seeing all the hub bub here on AFMB.

Steelers hurt my feelings bad. I gotta do better.

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now