PFF Big-Time Blocks of the Week: Falcons #1...not Jake.

27 minutes ago, hjerry said:

These are hardly great picks, seems more like they're just trying to put in different kinds of players to make each video "interesting."

Also, that host sucks

Weird choices, most of them didn't even influence the play. PFF seems to do contrarian stuff just to be contrarian. 

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I guess he didn't have enough time to watch more film?

To not have Jake's block in there was an insult to blocking.

I only posted it since one of our Falcons was recognized for a heck of a block but most posts look like that may be missed in lieu of complaining about the list.  Also Jake's block was gorgeous and amazing but that was really Julio's great move that put Norman in tunnel vision mode for Jake to wipe him out practically unseen.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

I only posted it since one of our Falcons was recognized for a heck of a block but most posts look like that may be missed in lieu of complaining about the list.  Also Jake's block was gorgeous and amazing but that was really Julio's great move that put Norman in tunnel vision mode for Jake to wipe him out practically unseen.

Nah, you're cool man. Thanks for posting. Don't think anyone's trying to blast you (at least I'm not), more blasting PFF for their terrible picks/analysis and their crappy/awkward/boring as **** host