Kurt Warner’s Top 5 QB for week 9

falcons007

Cam is good, but what exactly is the argument that he's playing better than Ryan? At first I thought, well if you factor in his rushing production, maybe he's better, but Matt Ryan's playing better in every category even accounting for passing and rushing combined. 

I guess the comeback against Philly earned a lot of brownie points

These are just rankings for how QBs did those weeks, for those who may not know. Nothing to fret about, Matt had been #1 for multiple weeks on the segment. Guess Kurt decided to finally change it up. He’s definitely a Matt Ryan fan though. I know he was dang critical of that week 1 game, especially on Sark. 

Cam is definitely not playing top 5 this year. Brady should've been on the list, even being the system robot he is. Ryan nearly had 5 TDs against one of the better defenses in the NFL. Had 1 called back, coulda had 6 if the INT was thrown to Calvin instead of Dunbar (mishap on the route). Brees had 4 TDs vs a defense Ryan beat in the playoffs a year ago on the road. Brees did it at home, big deal. I don't generally buy into the homerism crap but the Saints are a dead team without Kamara so I'm not really under any impression or delusions that Brees is outplaying Ryan by any means, I don't give a **** how good the guy has been over his career, Ryan has been the better QB this season. Check the stats if you disagree. 

3 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Remember this is the same true that Calle our Sark then Sark proceeded to OWN his *** the follow day in a presser.  

To be fair, he's admitted he jumped the gun and was wrong about Sark. He put Ryan number one 3 weeks in a row I think. It was at least two. 

70.8%, 2,752 Yards, 8.92 YPA, 21 TDs, 3 Turnovers, 115 QB Rating (Ryan)

67.3%, 2,235 Yards, 7.20 YPA, 19 TDs, 4 Turnovers, 100 QB Rating (Newton)

76.3%, 2,361 Yards, 8.37 YPA, 20 TDs, 1 Turnover, 120 QB Rating (Brees)

What an amazing year for NFC South QBs so far. **** even Fitzpatrick has a 111 QB Rating.

6 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Cam is definitely not playing top 5 this year. Brady should've been on the list, even being the system robot he is. Ryan nearly had 5 TDs against one of the better defenses in the NFL. Had 1 called back, coulda had 6 if the INT was thrown to Calvin instead of Dunbar (mishap on the route). Brees had 4 TDs vs a defense Ryan beat in the playoffs a year ago on the road. Brees did it at home, big deal. I don't generally buy into the homerism crap but the Saints are a dead team without Kamara so I'm not really under any impression or delusions that Brees is outplaying Ryan by any means, I don't give a **** how good the guy has been over his career, Ryan has been the better QB this season. Check the stats if you disagree. 

It’s Warner’s opinion only for week 9. He had Ryan at number 1 for 3 weeks this season. 

31 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Ravens and Eagles defense was no joke.

Panthers & Cam are a better team than us mainly because of defense at the moment.

Offense wise we are TOP 5 in my opinion.

It doesn't matter if he played the 86 Bears 2 weeks ago, the rankings are based on this past week.