Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kung Fu Kenny

Falcons worked out DE Hau'oli Kikaha

40 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Is Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea a bust? I really wanted this guy in the draft but hasn't done much for Tampa yet.. Also, he's know as Vita Vea.. That's just his real name 

I read that and Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby came to mind...

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

13 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Yea his name doesnt really fit someone born and raised in West VA.

You made me have to Google ....

Early years

Kikaha attended Kahuku High & Intermediate School in Kahuku, Hawaii. He is from Hau'ula, Hawaii. He played defensive end and tight end. As a senior in 2009, he was named Honolulu Star-Bulletin's' defensive player of the year.[1] Kikaha was rated as a three-star recruit by Rivals.com.[2] In January 2010, he committed to the University of Washington to play college football.[3]

No he is not from West VA. He is from Hawaii. Like I thought.

He got ya Jedi.....if you'd have used 'the force' you'd have been able to tell he was just yanking your chain......:lol::lol:

Iron Saint, Vandy, Malachore and 1 other like this

I'd have like to see Vic traded then we pick up Irvin and Kikaha. Call me crazy, but having two guys that rush as well or better and getting a pick/player or both for Vic instead of resigning or letting him walk for nothing is the best short-term and long-term solution.

Wonder if he'd be good as a situational pass rusher. Taking him early to be THE GUY, with his injury history was a mistake. Signing him to a small/ team friendly contract to have him come off the edge in relief duties may be worth it. Could be a 4-5 sack guy.

Edited by RubberDucky

19 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Is Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea a bust? I really wanted this guy in the draft but hasn't done much for Tampa yet.. Also, he's know as Vita Vea.. That's just his real name 

He hasn't been able to play yet as they are still trying to make his jersey. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this