Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kung Fu Kenny

Falcons worked out DE Hau'oli Kikaha

40 posts in this topic

Is Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea a bust? I really wanted this guy in the draft but hasn't done much for Tampa yet.. Also, he's know as Vita Vea.. That's just his real name 

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You made me have to Google ....

 

Early years

Kikaha attended Kahuku High & Intermediate School in Kahuku, Hawaii. He is from Hau'ula, Hawaii. He played defensive end and tight end. As a senior in 2009, he was named Honolulu Star-Bulletin's' defensive player of the year.[1] Kikaha was rated as a three-star recruit by Rivals.com.[2] In January 2010, he committed to the University of Washington to play college football.[3]

 

 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Is Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea a bust? I really wanted this guy in the draft but hasn't done much for Tampa yet.. Also, he's know as Vita Vea.. That's just his real name 

He’s dealt with injuries and hasn’t played much this year. I hope he does well, but it sucks that he’s on Tampa. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

He’s dealt with injuries and hasn’t played much this year. I hope he does well, but it sucks that he’s on Tampa. 

Yeah, just havnt heard his name at all this season.. I actually believed he'd dominate more than he has.. I saw where Tampa fans are already screaming bust.. Idk, maybe glad we didn't draft him

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, maorifalcon said:

How-owly key-car-ha not that hard

Kid really was a decent pass rusher but injuries in college and with the stains dooms him. Feel bad for the kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kikaha was my favorite player out of his draft. Had a lot of knee injuries when becoming a pro which lead him to eventually being cut.  He is long, fast, hard to block and is a playmaker.  I would for sure know the Falcons mean business if Kikaha was to get signed as well.  

 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Kikaha was my favorite player out of his draft. Had a lot of knee injuries when becoming a pro which lead him to eventually being cut.  He is long, fast, hard to block and is a playmaker.  I would for sure know the Falcons mean business if Kikaha was to get signed as well.  

 

And somehow your not a professional scout...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

And somehow your not a professional scout...:D

I wanted the Falcons to double up on pass rushers in Vic Beasley and Kikaha.  Beasley and Jalen Collins.... Well, they both were great in 2016, not so much after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Is Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea a bust? I really wanted this guy in the draft but hasn't done much for Tampa yet.. Also, he's know as Vita Vea.. That's just his real name 

I think so....as I predicted and got slammed on here by many. His highlight film sucked.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0