Kung Fu Kenny

First Look Bruce Irvin in Falcons uniform #52

34 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Kinda pictured him looking more evil in red and black.. Dosnt look to be in the best of shape in this picture, but still believe he will ball out for us 

Fairly certain this is a photoshopped version of him. I could be wrong though but they said he wasn't in Flowery Branch until tonight

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I hope this will be like when we got John Abraham

That would be nice but I don’t think I’ll ever see a DE be as unblockable as he was against the Panthers his first game as a Falcon.

Man that was another snakebit year.

Coleman ruptures his Quad in the offseason.  Kearney ruptures his triceps on the first series of the first game and then Abe pulls his groin at the end of the game where he was unblockable.

And things didn’t get much better after that considering it was the 06 season.

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

That would be nice but I don’t think I’ll ever see a DE be as unblockable as he was against the Panthers his first game as a Falcon.

Only thing that could really stop him was that darn groin of his...speaking of which wasn't there a thread about praying over his groin or something like that?

Stryka likes this

2 minutes ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

Only thing that could really stop him was that darn groin of his...speaking of which wasn't there a thread about praying over his groin or something like that?

Something along the lines of "Dear Lord, please lay your healing hands upon John Abraham's groin".

capologist and Godzilla1985 like this

33 minutes ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

Your Sig pic is my favorite ones ever. 3 Dudes in Green Suits on shoes riding right into the club. Awesome

2FSY4Wt.gif

SavvyFalcon89 likes this

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Man that was another snakebit year.

Coleman ruptures his Quad in the offseason.  Kearney ruptures his triceps on the first series of the first game and then Abe pulls his groin at the end of the game where he was unblockable.

And things didn’t get much better after that considering it was the 06 season.

I remember that that was a hard year for the Falcons

8 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Your Sig pic is my favorite ones ever. 3 Dudes in Green Suits on shoes riding right into the club. Awesome

2FSY4Wt.gif

Lol I enjoyed making that gif honestly. That was from that Mountain Dew Kickstart commercial with Russell Westbrook in it.