Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Aints going all out

63 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Laugh at the dude if you want, but if you don't think it's a big driving force for them, you haven't been paying attention. Some of you are acting like they think like us, they don't. They're a different breed down there. Everyone wants to win a SB, but I bet anything that winning one in our house is a truly unhealthy fantasy for them. They would sell their souls and future for it.

What's scary is that every Falcons fan biggest nightmare scenario of a "Saints vs Patriots Super Bowl" in our backyard is still VERY POSSIBLE and more likely than unlikely. The Saints are trying to get us back scaring us of getting to the Super Bowl in Atlanta just like we scared Saints fans of getting to the Super Bowl in their backyard when we were 13-3 in 2012. 

Saints are having a great year. Good for them. I myself don't care to worry about the fact that they could be playing in the SB in our house. I'm more concerned with how the Falcons finish out the rest of the season. If the Falcons offense is the real deal, then we match up well with the Saints. Meaning, we have just as many weapons. The Saints D is just marginally better than ours at this moment, and I think by the end of the season, the Falcons could possibly have the better defense. It's an exciting season for many teams, and the Saints are just one of them. The Falcons need to take care of business, and they have the playmakers to do so.

11 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Saints gonna be hard to deny, they really don't have many weaknesses unless Dez can bring some drama into the locker room

Hate the Saints...but they are without a doubt going all in to win the SB. What’s funny is all the people on this MB that really tries to convince themselves that Brees is declining and will never be what he use to be....heard a lot of that during the off-season. Love em or hate em the Saints are going to be a very good team as long as Brees plays near the level he’s playing now. Plus they have drafted well and are fairly young on both sides of the ball. The NFC south should remain as one of the best divisions in the NFL for the next few yrs 

Iron Saint likes this

I cant worry about things i cant control. Its just football and its not worth stressing over. If the saints host the lombardi in atlanta. It was meant to be.But, I would love to see my falcons become the first team to win a superbowl at home and make history.

11 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Funny you sewer rats are still trying to play innocent after watching your team try to end Farve's career just to get a W. Your team's coach served a year for being aware of the situation which is more than enough evidence to prove it was legitimate. Won't matter anyway. Not a chance in **** ya'll get to the SB anyways.

Not playing anything, Tagliabue deemed the team innocent due to lack of substantial and credible evidence which is why he lifted the sanctions against all the players because had he not, the NFLPA was going to sue the pants off Führer Goodell for defamation and the libelous slander he and the League were spewing through their propaganda. Payton, Vitt, or Williams didn't have the luxury of a coaches' union like the players did. It's ignorant people such as yourself that refuse to actually read into the details and educate yourself of the situation and lazily repeat the aforementioned propaganda buffet from the League that you inhaled.

Oh and there was that tiny factor where Brett Favre himself stated there wasn't a "bounty" to injure him in his book, but I woiuldn't expect you to own many of those considering you likely don't have much use for them. So who's more credible here: some salty fan online or the guy that was alleged to be "bountied" himself? Think I'll roll with the source, pal. ;)

7 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Man it be hilarious if the Falcons got in the playoffs, won the wildcard, and we went up to New Orleans in the divisional round and crush their hearts and then they'll be really down in 2019. 

Ask Carolina if that Dome for a playoff game is a joke. I remember reading on this very forum the reactions of some posters here that made the trip last year after our Christmas Eve game confirming how disrupting of an atmosphere it is. Now extrapolate that to a playoff atmosphere. Good luck.

Big_L likes this

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Ask Carolina if that Dome for a playoff game is a joke. I remember reading on this very forum the reactions of some posters here that made the trip last year after our Christmas Eve game confirming how disrupting of an atmosphere it is. Now extrapolate that to a playoff atmosphere. Good luck.

You are BEYOND DELUSIONAL if you think the Panthers vs Saints rivalry compares to the Falcons vs Saints rivalry!!! The Falcons going into New Orleans in the playoffs would be like the 49ers going into Seattle back in 2013-14 and they almost won if it wasn't for Richard Sherman making that huge play in the end zone. Who was the last NFL team to go into New Orleans and win a playoff game? That's right, the Atlanta Falcons in 1991! The Falcons could get swept by the Saints in the regular season, but if we go into your house for a playoff game very healthy (and we are getting healthier week by week). You have no idea how dangerous that would be for y'all! 

13 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

You are BEYOND DELUSIONAL if you think the Panthers vs Saints rivalry compares to the Falcons vs Saints rivalry!!! The Falcons going into New Orleans in the playoffs would be like the 49ers going into Seattle back in 2013-14 and they almost won if it wasn't for Richard Sherman making that huge play in the end zone. Who was the last NFL team to go into New Orleans and win a playoff game? That's right, the Atlanta Falcons in 1991! The Falcons could get swept by the Saints in the regular season, but if we go into your house for a playoff game very healthy (and we are getting healthier week by week). You have no idea how dangerous that would be for y'all! 

Where did I say the Saints- Panthers rivalry was anywhere near the level of the Saints-Falcons rivalry? If you re-read my post you'd understand what I'm saying, that the level of intensity between those regular season games and playoff games are two entirely different beasts. I said posters here were noting how disruptive it was last year for a regular season game and if we'd host y'all in any round of the playoffs, that Dome will be the most hostile place to play, likely in league history. And I couldn't care less what happened in 1991 because, 1.) Deion Sanders won't be suiting up to cover Michael Thomas, and 2.) Bobby Hebert won't be under center scoring more points for opposing defense than he did for the Saints offense.

Y'all would be more healthy than our first matchup and likely our next matchup, but we both still have to make it there, and one or both teams will have advance after we are there, unless if we end up as the #3 and #6 seeds or the #4 and #5 seeds.

9 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Not playing anything, Tagliabue deemed the team innocent due to lack of substantial and credible evidence which is why he lifted the sanctions against all the players because had he not, the NFLPA was going to sue the pants off Führer Goodell for defamation and the libelous slander he and the League were spewing through their propaganda. Payton, Vitt, or Williams didn't have the luxury of a coaches' union like the players did. It's ignorant people such as yourself that refuse to actually read into the details and educate yourself of the situation and lazily repeat the aforementioned propaganda buffet from the League that you inhaled.

Oh and there was that tiny factor where Brett Favre himself stated there wasn't a "bounty" to injure him in his book, but I woiuldn't expect you to own many of those considering you likely don't have much use for them. So who's more credible here: some salty fan online or the guy that was alleged to be "bountied" himself? Think I'll roll with the source, pal. ;)

Calling me salty is pointless. I rarely post here, and I'm not salty at all. The Falcons have been a far more talented team than New Orleans, for longer since Ryan got here. The Falcons got to the Superbowl on sheer talent, where the Saints got there because of a bunch of thugs getting paid to hurt players. You can say what you want, doesn't make it any less true.

2 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Calling me salty is pointless. I rarely post here, and I'm not salty at all. The Falcons have been a far more talented team than New Orleans, for longer since Ryan got here. The Falcons got to the Superbowl on sheer talent, where the Saints got there because of a bunch of thugs getting paid to hurt players. You can say what you want, doesn't make it any less true.

I called you salty because you’re the one that brought it up even though you “rarely post here”, LOL.

And cool story. Made the Super Bowl on sheer talent you say? Even in 1998? I’ve been seeing lots of talk here lately that we only beat the Browns and Ravens due to missed FG’s and XP’s, so we’re not going to bring up Gary Anderson shanking that FG being the only reason y’all made that Super Bowl?

And again, the “pay-to-injure” scheme was never proven true and was actually disproven through opponent’s injury reports, so it’s you that’s blindly saying what you want despite there being no factual evidence supporting your ignorant claims.

I guess you know more about Brett Favre than Brett Favre, right? Unless your name is John Madden, I’ll call bull**** on that. :lol:

Big_L likes this

On 11/9/2018 at 3:54 AM, Iron Saint said:

I called you salty because you’re the one that brought it up even though you “rarely post here”, LOL.

And cool story. Made the Super Bowl on sheer talent you say? Even in 1998? I’ve been seeing lots of talk here lately that we only beat the Browns and Ravens due to missed FG’s and XP’s, so we’re not going to bring up Gary Anderson shanking that FG being the only reason y’all made that Super Bowl?

And again, the “pay-to-injure” scheme was never proven true and was actually disproven through opponent’s injury reports, so it’s you that’s blindly saying what you want despite there being no factual evidence supporting your ignorant claims.

I guess you know more about Brett Favre than Brett Favre, right? Unless your name is John Madden, I’ll call bull**** on that. :lol:

I was referring to '16 when we had the Patriots beat, not when Minnesota did the same thing Minnesota always does in the playoffs and shanks it due to a missed FG.

The pay to injure scheme was legit and you **** well know it. Lie to yourself all you want but you aren't fooling anyone around here. You also damm well know the only reason you beat the Ravens and Browns was because they shot themselves in the foot with bad kicks. that's another one you can try to convince yourself of late at night to help you sleep. I on the other hand, don't try to sugar coat my team scraping by on the skin of their teeth. If they get an ugly win I'm happy, but I can still see their faults. 

Y'all acting like your Oline is impenetrable. That is usually what happens and then karma kicks you in the ***. Only a matter of time before you lose 1 to injury or one of your guys has a bad game and gets beat like fcking drum.

Edited by FenixFalcon

4 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

I was referring to '16 when we had the Patriots beat, not when Minnesota did the same thing Minnesota always does in the playoffs and shanks it due to a missed FG.

The pay to injure scheme was legit and you **** well know it. Lie to yourself all you want but you aren't fooling anyone around here. You also damm well know the only reason you beat the Ravens and Browns was because they shot themselves in the foot with bad kicks. that's another one you can try to convince yourself of late at night to help you sleep. I on the other hand, don't try to sugar coat my team scraping by on the skin of their teeth. If they get an ugly win I'm happy, but I can still see their faults. 

Y'all acting like your Oline is impenetrable. That is usually what happens and then karma kicks you in the ***. Only a matter of time before you lose 1 to injury or one of your guys has a bad game and gets beat like fcking drum.

Had. Y’all had the Patriots beat. 

Firstly, it was never a “pay to injure” scheme and the sooner you get that through your thick and empty head, the sooner you’ll realize how much of a farce the whole ordeal was and how inane your argument is. However, if it was so legit why can’t you or the league produce any evidence to it’s existence? It’s been 9 years since it was allegedly started, yet all anyone can do claiming it’s existence is repeat the same disproven garbage they’ve been repeating since 2012 that they heard on ESPN.

If it was so tangible, why can’t you produce any proof? Because there is no proof and you know it. Again, I’ll take the opinions of the two Hall of Fame QB’s (that also happen to be the alleged targets of the program) over some random, salty fan. 

Kurt Warner: “I don’t think the Saints were trying to take me out”

Brett Favre: “Saints bounty charges are just hearsay”

:tiphat:

And I never said our line in impenetrable, those are your words. I even said in the other thread you followed me to that Donald was able to generate some pressure on the inside. What I’m saying is I don’t think y’all have the weapons needed to provide pressure consistently. Now if we have some injuries which is always likely, we can revisit that statement and I’ll adjust my projections accordingly.

Pay the Zebra and Big_L like this