Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Aints going all out

64 posts in this topic

I wonder if the Aints are going for broke just so they can win a SB in our stadium. I know they are trying to do what they can to win before Brees drops off. I can’t help but think that winning a SB in our stadium would be the ultimate FU has to play a part as well.

arrogantBEAST likes this

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah, if the super bowl wasn't in our stadium they probably wouldn't bother with something silly like trying to win a super bowl. They're doing it just to spite us.

:yikes:

Flying Falcon likes this

19 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah, if the super bowl wasn't in our stadium they probably wouldn't bother with something silly like trying to win a super bowl. They're doing it just to spite us.

I actually think that Brees is that kind of a jackoff to want to stick it to us like that. Sean Payton is a total jerk like that too.

I doubt very seriously that's the driving incentive, but it may play a small factor. Let's not forget that they pulled some halftime 28-3 stunts on Christmas Eve last year. They're obsessed with us in a way that probably no other professional sports franchise is obsessed with a team. 

I can't imagine how unhealthy the fixation would be if we had actually won something. 

Drew4719 and Godzilla1985 like this

Yall dont forget Brees Pre-Game Chants in our Yard "THIS IS OUR HOUSE! LOOK AT ALL THESE SAINTS FANS HERE! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!"

Yea that was a DingDong Move by him leading those chants on Live Tv.

Oh and dont forget that Choke Sign that their HC Sean Payton did to us (after the 28-3 debacle).

YEA THAT WAS REAL CLASSY. I think we won that game. And shoved it right up his butt crack.

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Oh and dont forget that Choke Sign that their HC Sean Payton did to us (after the 28-3 debacle).

YEA THAT WAS REAL CLASSY. I think we won that game. And shoved it right up his butt crack.

Yep, then he got that penalty that gave us the first down needed to ice the game. 

Then he taunted the Vikings fans a few weeks later, only to lose in epic fashion. 

That team are complete jerks from the top down to us. So Yea ... if they can stomp in our Yard in the SB then that is giving them more motivation. We just have to stop them somehow.

I dont care whatever else team plays here, but It can Never be the Saints

ratesforless likes this

3 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

That team are complete jerks from the top down to us. So Yea ... if they can stomp in our Yard in the SB then that is giving them more motivation. We just have to stop them somehow.

I dont care whatever else team plays here, but It can Never be the Saints

I may have to quit watching the NFL is those **** stains win one in our house. 

I still am not sure there is a franchise in the NFL that benefits more from poor officiating

7 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I may have to quit watching the NFL is those **** stains win one in our house. 

I still am not sure there is a franchise in the NFL that benefits more from poor officiating

We just gotta beat them. If we can get a wild card playoff spot then i think we can run the table. And knock those ******* out.

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

We just gotta beat them. If we can get a wild card playoff spot then i think we can run the table. And knock those ******* out.

It would probably sting them more for us to beat them as a wild card than to win the division, but I'd take either one. I would love for us to stab them in the heart and break the blade off with a W against them in prime time in the play-offs.

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It would probably sting them more for us to beat them as a wild card than to win the division, but I'd take either one. I would love for us to stab them in the heart and break the blade off with a W against them in prime time in the play-offs.

We're not going to win this division - realistically. Its Wild Card or Bust for us. Unless the Saints completely Implode and we Explode to run the table.... we just need to sneak in

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Saints gonna be hard to deny, they really don't have many weaknesses unless Dez can bring some drama into the locker room

Hopefully he works out about as well as AD did for them at the beginning of last season. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

We're not going to win this division - realistically. Its Wild Card or Bust for us. Unless the Saints completely Implode and we Explode to run the table.... we just need to sneak in

Yeah I know it's probably impossible, my point was just getting beat by us as a wild card would be worse because they'd be so certain they've got it in the bag playing as the favorites.

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Yeah I know it's probably impossible, my point was just getting beat by us as a wild card would be worse because they'd be so certain they've got it in the bag playing as the favorites.

I think 10 wins (with tie breakers) will get us in. We only play 2 more teams with winning records (Saints and Panthers). It is definitely do-able. And we always play both those teams tough, last field goal last possession win.

Im excited. From all the Defensive improvement (Kazee) I have faith. I know Ryan and the Offense will give us 28+ per game. Its possible.

That being said ... if we lose to the Browns then we are in trouble

PokerSteve and Drew4719 like this

10 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I think 10 wins (with tie breakers) will get us in. We only play 2 more teams with winning records (Saints and Panthers). It is definitely do-able. And we always play both those teams tough, last field goal last possession win.

Im excited. From all the Defensive improvement (Kazee) I have faith. I know Ryan and the Offense will give us 28+ per game. Its possible.

That being said ... if we lose to the Browns then we are in trouble

Not gonna happen. The Browns have lost to every good offensive team they've played, including #2, #4, #6 offenses in the NFL. Falcons are #5 ranked offense. We'll beat them and I don't expect it to be any closer than the Deadskin beat down.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Just now, PokerSteve said:

Not gonna happen. The Browns have lost to every good offensive team they've played, including #2, #4, #6 offenses in the NFL. Falcons are #5 ranked offense. We'll beat them and I don't expect it to be any closer than the Deadskin beat down.

I saw that too ... but you know football aint played on paper its played on grass, and especially an away grass field against a team that has Almost won most its games. It worries me. Its a game we should Win and chalk up to the W column. But ya never know right?

I saw that too ... but you know football aint played on paper its played on grass, and especially an away grass field against a team that has Almost won most its games. It worries me. Its a game we should Win and chalk up to the W column. But ya never know right?

Sure "On any given Sunday..." but that game vs the Skins showed me this team has gotten its act together and is ready to handle the Cleveland Brown-level teams remaining on its schedule.

1 hour ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

You’re **** right they are.

It wouldn’t suprise me if they tried to literally take a **** on the field.

Then it would smell more like the Super Dome.

40 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

The Media is already predicting a Repeat of last season when the NFC South sent 3 Teams to the Playoffs. And That is possible and likely.

I Love how this team has pulled it together at mid season. I think WE can do this. And if we do it will be the Greatest Miracle of All Time.

Bro if Philly can do it banged up, we can. In our stadium. The crazy thing is our defense seems to be actually jelling despite all the injuries. Imagine if we were at full strength. With the way this O is playing and MR2s playing, we just might have a shot! Plus with DeBo returning, Kazee balling, And now Irvin in the mix, I actually really like the direction this D is heading. Credit to Quinn & Co. We were left for dead at 1-4 now we handle business and head into NO 6-4 for a huge divisional showdown and hopefully beat them down like we did washington.