Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood23

Falcons Head Coach Dan Quinn: Press conference 11/07/18

10 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

How does that dipazz Dled still have a job? He's dumber than a bucket of hair.

Because he works for minimum wage and that cheap dish-rag of a newspaper AJC loves that.

Thats why Jeff Shultz left. Look at their website www.ajc.com ... it looks like they hired a 13 year old kid to design it.

That news company is horrible, and disgraceful to everyone in the city of Atlanta, and the state of Georgia in general.

Godzilla1985, Drew4719 and Emmitt like this

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Because he works for minimum wage and that cheap dish-rag of a newspaper AJC loves that.

Thats why Jeff Shultz left. Look at their website www.ajc.com ... it looks like they hired a 13 year old kid to design it.

That news company is horrible, and disgraceful to everyone in the city of Atlanta, and the state of Georgia in general.

It’s awful. Disgraceful isn’t a strong enough word.

1 hour ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

He literally has to hold back a grin when he talks about what Irvin can potentially bring to this team @4:10

We can only fantasize about how huge this signing really was, but Quinn knows very well from personal experience how much Irvin's going to add to this D. Dude could be our missing link to get back to the SB.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

We can only fantasize about how huge this signing really was, but Quinn knows very well from personal experience how much Irvin's going to add to this D. Dude could be our missing link to get back to the SB.

Wouldn't go quite that far yet. But agree with rest. 

PokerSteve likes this

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

I agree with Poker Steve!

And while you are at it Steve O....go ahead and póker again!

Edited by lostnmexico
PokerSteve likes this

This mean we are going to move Vic back to LB or what? I also think this is a great signing and is a sign that they are not happy with Vic. 

Edited by TrueFalcon316

13 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

How does that dipazz Dled still have a job? He's dumber than a bucket of hair.

Yeah, coach, do I sound like a drunk Bill Cosby or is that just some message board dude's opinion?