Jump to content

Julio still delivering


TheFatboi
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've seen alot of horse manure about #11 written on here in the last 12 months it just needs to stop.

His talent and everything he brings to the team is unquestioned.

Hes been consistently thee best WRer in the NFL for the last 5 years and fans still complain about his money and what he shouldn't be paid.To me it's rubbish.

Hes HOF material first ballot when all said and done how many other Falcons in the recent past will we see that will have half the talent this guy has,not many if any.

Be thankful we've got him because there will be very few as talented to put a Falcons uniform on ever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kschreck said:

But he only has 1 TD this year...

These stats are since he became the #1 in 2015. As good as Roddy was he’s never been this. It’s crazy our fans don’t see what he brings to the offense sometimes. All because of fantasy football. Who cares if he scores as long as somebody scores. And somebody is always scoring largely because he draws so much coverage. What Julio means would really stick out if we didn’t have other guys that could beat single coverage. Then Matt would have to force the ball to Julio like in 2015 with a done Roddy and Hankerson. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I've seen alot of horse manure about #11 written on here in the last 12 months it just needs to stop.

His talent and everything he brings to the team is unquestioned.

Hes been consistently thee best WRer in the NFL for the last 5 years and fans still complain about his money and what he shouldn't be paid.To me it's rubbish.

Hes HOF material first ballot when all said and done how many other Falcons in the recent past will we see that will have half the talent this guy has,not many if any.

Be thankful we've got him because there will be very few as talented to put a Falcons uniform on ever.

These stats are from 2015 when he took over as the #1. Roddy or any other #1 we’ve ever had has ever been this. Matt was always gonna be a good qb but that man has been absolutely blessed to have the wr’s he’s had since 2008. Roddy, Jenkins, TG, Julio, Tamme, Sanu, Ridley, Sanu. And we’ve been our best since Julio emerged as the #1. We need this continuity to continue. I know fans wanna offload him but he and Roddy spent 5 seasons together. Let Julio and Ridley stay together for that long and it’s a smooth transition to Ridley taking over #1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

These stats are since he became the #1 in 2015. As good as Roddy was he’s never been this. It’s crazy our fans don’t see what he brings to the offense sometimes. All because of fantasy football. Who cares if he scores as long as somebody scores. And somebody is always scoring largely because he draws so much coverage. What Julio means would really stick out if we didn’t have other guys that could beat single coverage. Then Matt would have to force the ball to Julio like in 2015 with a done Roddy and Hankerson. 

Agreed.  If you watch other teams play, you don't see many WRs get anywhere near the attention that Julio does so if Julio opening everything up for others inside of the 20 is what is best for the team, then let someone else score the TD. 

If anyone had any remaining doubt how important JJ is to the offense or how the Falcons' players view him, the reaction of his teammates after his TD says it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, FZero said:

Those are the otp snails that don't know about culture lol. GOAT he will get his ring . Rice Moss Owens Jones. I think he passes Owens with ring. Still the greatest talent at WR

Nah, that would be Moss... and Calvin in his prime probably better also. Julio isn't far behind those guys though. I'd take him over Owens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Nah, that would be Moss... and Calvin in his prime probably better also. Julio isn't far behind those guys though. I'd take him over Owens.

Id take julio and owens over moss. I dont want a wr who has olay arms going across the middle of the field

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Id take julio and owens over moss. I dont want a wr who has olay arms going across the middle of the field

I guess it's a matter of preference. Obviously I'm a huge fan of Julio and I think he is the best WR right now hands down, but Moss in his prime gave you 17+ TDs every single season. The best deep threat of all time by a wide margin. But yes, Julio and Owens are a lot better in the middle and underneath.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

If ridley keeps exploding, coverage will start rolling his way more, than julio will show these fools what is what

Never happen.  DC’s would never roll coverage away from Julio.  They’ll make Ridley & Sanu beat em.  Last team that true it was Carolina and Julio had 300 receiving yards...lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...