Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostnmexico

Big Ups to the Falcons Front Office

32 posts in this topic

Thank You Atlanta Falcons Leadership for listening to the fanbase and bringing in a quality Football player!  This move should help our playoff chances immensely and gives us hope to close the season on an incredibly high note if things work out the way I think they Will.

Rise Up Atlanta.....It just got real AGAIN!

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Listening to fan base and bringing in players? That HC and GM needs to be fired. DQ knows Irvin, Irvin wants to come home. Done, nothing to do with listening to fan base.

Lol. Beat me to it!!

Some still act like Quinn in company don't know what they're doing.

falcons007 and Godzilla1985 like this

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Listening to fan base and bringing in players? That HC and GM needs to be fired. DQ knows Irvin, Irvin wants to come home. Done, nothing to do with listening to fan base.

Here's what stands out to me and i'm not ****ting on the decision now. So he says he took less money and that it's bigger than money to play at home. Why wasn't that the same case a few years ago when he had the same opportunity. Yeah everyone always wants that huge payday at least once in their career and boy did he get it but why not take a few million less in 2016 if playing for the home team means so much. I hope someone asks something similar to that in his first presser

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Here's what stands out to me and i'm not ****ting on the decision now. So he says he took less money and that it's bigger than money to play at home. Why wasn't that the same case a few years ago when he had the same opportunity. Yeah everyone always wants that huge payday at least once in their career and boy did he get it but why not take a few million less in 2016 if playing for the home team means so much. I hope someone asks something similar to that in his first presser

That was his first pay day after the rookie deal. I don’t blame him for a big pay day. And it’s probably not just playingbhome but familiarity with DQ. Poe did the same last year.

Just now, falcons007 said:

That was his first pay day after the rookie deal. I don’t blame him for a big pay day. And it’s probably not just playingbhome but familiarity with DQ. Poe did the same last year.

I wanna know how big the gap was between what the Falcons offered back then vs what the Raiders paid him. It just stands out because he said it from his own mouth that he would be playing for Atlanta when it was announced that his 5th year option was declined.

Either way, glad he's a bird now

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Already got his big contract and it didn't work out the best from a team success standpoint?  

Just now, kschreck said:

Already got his big contract and it didn't work out the best from a team success standpoint?  

I said he got his big contract but the Falcons made him an offer that same year. The previous year he made it clear that he wanted to play for Atlanta. So the only fact I'm missing is how much more did Oakland offer than Atlanta the year he said he wanted to be a Falcon. If it's more than $5 million I completely understand.

lostnmexico likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I said he got his big contract but the Falcons made him an offer that same year. The previous year he made it clear that he wanted to play for Atlanta. So the only fact I'm missing is how much more did Oakland offer than Atlanta the year he said he wanted to be a Falcon. If it's more than $5 million I completely understand.

Good call, I forgot about that.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We need Deion Jones 100% healthy and praying no more injuries.

And then I dare opponents to test our will!! 

F.Saints!! & F. Em all!! 

We aint quitting!!! 

We need debo back by the new Orleans and green bay game for sure . things just look hopeful all of a sudden

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

1 hour ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Lol. Beat me to it!!

Some still act like Quinn in company don't know what they're doing.

We got some real jokers as some of our fans.

There got the foot firmly planted on both sides of the fence,when it's good we'll stay on this side when it's not what they'd like jump back on the other.

Jokers.

I dont think Bruce Irvin improves our team very much but it is a welcome addition. I almost think he probably called us first. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can't remember did we even offer him anything then?

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

I can't remember did we even offer him anything then?

I tried to google it but it only let me go back to 2017. I think so but I could be thinking of someone else

Godzilla1985 likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wanna know how big the gap was between what the Falcons offered back then vs what the Raiders paid him. It just stands out because he said it from his own mouth that he would be playing for Atlanta when it was announced that his 5th year option was declined.

Either way, glad he's a bird now

I would imagine it probably would have been significant. Falcons had high hope some beasley. 

2 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Thank You Atlanta Falcons Leadership for listening to the fanbase and bringing in a quality Football player!  This move should help our playoff chances immensely and gives us hope to close the season on an incredibly high note if things work out the way I think they Will.

Rise Up Atlanta.....It just got real AGAIN!

I love that you somehow think the fanbase had anything to do with this. That's so adorable.

rounz likes this

He’s very capable of getting 4-5 sacks during the last half of this season and that could very easily be a play or two that decides our playoff fate. I feel much better about TD and DQeven though they did stand pat at the trade deadline.

3 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

We got some real jokers as some of our fans.

There got the foot firmly planted on both sides of the fence,when it's good we'll stay on this side when it's not what they'd like jump back on the other.

Jokers.

Well if DQ listened to these jokers, we would have Tyrod Taylor throwing to Landry. They wanted Matt Ryan and Julio gone.

kiwifalcon likes this