Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerz #Quinning

2018 Midseason Awards

13 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

If Ridley ends up with 1,000 yards and 12 or 13 TDs and Barkley still gets it playing for a crappy giants team, I’ll be pissed. But I fully expect that’s what will happen.

Barkley is a stud though, and he's putting up good numbers despite being on a crappy team.

3 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

If Ridley ends up with 1,000 yards and 12 or 13 TDs and Barkley still gets it playing for a crappy giants team, I’ll be pissed. But I fully expect that’s what will happen.

I don't think the team performance has anything to do with it.

The Great American likes this

3 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I won’t be. Barkley is probably the best RB in the NFL as a rookie. Give him KC’s offence or Pitt’s OL and it’s even more obvious. 

youngbloodz and ya_boi_j like this

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Barkley is a stud though, and he's putting up good numbers despite being on a crappy team.

I agree with both of you lol.

The video described Quinn's overall value as a head coach to a tee.

Jerz #Quinning and Drew4719 like this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

I agree, and I loved watching Barkley at penn state. I’m just saying that Ridley is having a way bigger impact for our team than Barkley is for the giants. Barkley is putting up a lot of his numbers when the giants are already out of the game. He’ll be on All-Pro teams once the giants get their line fixed, so I wish they’d just spot Calvin the OROY this year lol.

No.11 and Jerz #Quinning like this

18 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I agree, and I loved watching Barkley at penn state. I’m just saying that Ridley is having a way bigger impact for our team than Barkley is for the giants. Barkley is putting up a lot of his numbers when the giants are already out of the game. He’ll be on All-Pro teams once the giants get their line fixed, so I wish they’d just spot Calvin the OROY this year lol.

Impact wise it's no question Ridley is a bigger impact on this offense and team overrall but production wise Barkley takes the cake. You can make good arguments for both..it's a very tight race and I can't make up my mind now but I think it's Barkleys to lose atm.

Drew4719 likes this

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Impact wise it's no question Ridley is a bigger impact on this offense and team overrall but production wise Barkley takes the cake. You can make good arguments for both..it's a very tight race and I can't make up my mind now but I think it's Barkleys to lose atm.

Even if Barkley’s production tails off he could still win it cause of the team he plays for. But if he reaches 2,000 scrimmage yards he deserves it no doubt about it.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

11 minutes ago, PutMeInCoach said:

He's a dog... Should be a tight race because Ridley is also putting up big numbers and doing "unrookie" things... 

Here's the problem. One or 2 consecutive games, Ridley is heavily involved in the offense, then you get a game where the focus is primarily on Julio. To say he's putting up big numbers and doing unrookie things is an over statement because the receptions and yards aren't there to back that up 8 games into the season. Barkley on the other hand is a running back so he gets all purpose yards and touches which trumps Ridley

1 hour ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

I agree with both of you lol.

The video described Quinn's overall value as a head coach to a tee.

I liked how the guy in the video analyzed each position. I agree that MVP rarely selects the most valuable player, and coach of the year almost always goes to one of the top 2-4 teams based on record, and doesn't look hard enough at who did a good job coaching their team up.