falcons007

Jack Crawford, Beasley, Bruce Irvin and Takk.

86 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

I saw him at a liquor store. Only sack he’s getting is a brown paper sack of Jack. 

Still more contact than Vic is getting

ya_boi_j likes this

On 11/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, DMT11 said:

We did lose Clayborn so we are kinda getting that back , I love the move and am very excited but all this exotic stuff some guys are talking about running we may see but we should expect production like we got from Clayborn bring on the team, it's def better than what we have , if we can get back to last year's def production , we'll be in a **** good spot end of the year

We didn't like Clayborn when he was here. "Over half his production came from one game", but now since he's gone, "We miss him!!!!" "We need someone just like him!!!" 

Hmph!!!

6 hours ago, J-Nice said:

He turned down the other offers. He CHOSE Atlanta

The poster knows that, he's just saying if the Patriots and other teams wanted him so badly they could've easily picked him up with a waiver claim. However, he cleared waivers so he got to choose wherever he wanted to go.

I wonder how long before Irvin knows enough of the defense to help with the "QB of the defense roll" that is missing with Allen.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:41 AM, jdawg4876 said:

That is true but one thing I've noticed it doesn't seem like we run as many stunts this year which is how vic got all them sacks in 2016. I feel like that has disappeared and I'm not sure why

exactly what Ive been thinking. Clayborn was great at setting him up for them. Maybe that's why? 

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If. If. If. If. That's all you hear about the supposed monster. If he has the tools there's no reason to be discussing his lack of production

I don't think he's a monster, and certainly hasn't proven to be an elite pass rusher, but he's no Kroy Berman. His pressure is at least forcing some chip blocks and movement in the pocket. Kroy was never that kind of player.

27 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Or if neither one of them gets a sack my god i can just see the meltdown now lmao

U got a point

On 11/7/2018 at 9:51 AM, jdawg4876 said:

Nobody wanted him for that type of salary but there's a reason four teams wanted him right after he was released it took Dez Bryant 8 games to even get looked at by the Saints after the browns visit. Irvin didn't last a day on the open market he had eight sacks last year Gruden is completely tearing down the Raiders and rebuilding them I think Derek Carr is gone if he gets the right amount of pics for him

I think I  carr is safe. Gruden never had a true qb.Garcia maybe?

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

On 11/7/2018 at 11:29 AM, TheFatboi said:

Vic gets held a lot and doesn’t get calls. That’s also a reason he’s not finishing sacks. Should’ve had 3 in the skins game alone. Finally got 2 calls. I’ve seen him get tackled in every game they’ve played so far and Sunday was the first time it got called. 

It used to be legal to hold abraham. Vic needs to learn to go after the ball when he can't get home and no one does that better than irvin.