falcons007

Jack Crawford, Beasley, Bruce Irvin and Takk.

86 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

They weren’t so vanilla. They kept doing what we do but the inexperience was rearing it’s ugly head. Over the last 3 games duke is back at WLB and now I’m seeing what Quinn was talking about all camp concerning him. Foye and the addition of Carter have stepped up and the dline got healthy. Having Shelby back vs the run has been huge. Senat has been getting better each week. He’s the #1 rated rookie DT. I’ve seen the stunts picked up. I think the defense is going to be big for us down the stretch.  

They were very vanilla....IMO too vanilla ...in losses to Aints, Cincy and Pitt.

Grabbing Carter was a very underrated move and then moving Duke/Richards to smaller roles is when I noticed they started mixing things up more. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

it's gonna snow soon. We're getting along too good right now.

I hope so.  Two years ago it started snowing really hard but it didn't stick.

ya_boi_j likes this

5 hours ago, falcons007 said:

If Seawhawks and patriots wanted him badly, they could have picked him off waivers easily. 

I heard on the radio that both teams did and offered more money but he chose ATL because its his hometown and because of the people and the city.

falcons007 and Godzilla1985 like this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

They were very vanilla....IMO too vanilla ...in losses to Aints, Cincy and Pitt.

Grabbing Carter was a very underrated move and then moving Duke/Richards to smaller roles is when I noticed they started mixing things up more. 

I would love to see Vic, Takk, Irvin and Grady on the line on 3rd and long situations.

Godzilla1985, KCFalcon22 and Vandy like this

2 hours ago, J-Nice said:

I heard on the radio that both teams did and offered more money but he chose ATL because its his hometown and because of the people and the city.

If they picked him off waivers, he can’t choose.

8 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

He was drafted in 2012 & he's only 31.  Its not like he's in his mid/late 30s. 

Whole lot of tread left. We just became serious players for the SB for years to come.

Godzilla1985 likes this

45 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Maybe Vic will get an accidental sack when the QB's run from Irvin in the wrong direction.

Noone gives two ***** what you think.

Edited by Godzilla1985
Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

This gets old fast.

The 1 sac wonder got old pretty fast. I bet we could scrounge up old Abe and he'd get more sacks right now.

It may be premature until they show it on the field, but it looks like HUNTING SEASON is here!  This addition couldn't have come at a better time.

22 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

*cough* Kroy 2.0 *cough*

Seriously, if he can't start converting those pressures, it's gonna be interesting to see what they do with that 5th year option

Kroy lacked the physical tools to convert. Vic has the tools. He just needs to secure the bag. He could easily be sitting at 5 or 6 sacks right now if just brought the guy down. Literally let one go against the skins.

21 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Kroy lacked the physical tools to convert. Vic has the tools. He just needs to secure the bag. He could easily be sitting at 5 or 6 sacks right now if just brought the guy down. Literally let one go against the skins.

If. If. If. If. That's all you hear about the supposed monster. If he has the tools there's no reason to be discussing his lack of production

15 hours ago, falcons007 said:

If they picked him off waivers, he can’t choose.

He turned down the other offers. He CHOSE Atlanta

8 hours ago, MAD597 said:

The 1 sac wonder got old pretty fast. I bet we could scrounge up old Abe and he'd get more sacks right now.

I saw him at a liquor store. Only sack he’s getting is a brown paper sack of Jack. 

1 hour ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

And the strip sack that was called an incomplete pass against the bengals