Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons Fan MVP

How well do we match up with the Browns?

57 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Disagree that their offense isn't very good. They have ALOT of talent on that offense but they aren't being used properly. For example, you say Duke out of the backfield, they've barely used him this year. Last week was the first time their running backs crossed 20 carries as a unit if my memory is right. If not, I know they have barely used their running backs. Their biggest problem has been trying to force Mayfield to pass wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. They have to figure out what they want their offensive identity to be. Once they figure it out, that offense has huge potential to be successful.

Browns worry me more than any of the other teams we’ve faced over last 3 games, including the redskins. They are talented and in turmoil after the coaching changes. As you know, that could motivate them to come out and play loose and tough. 

ya_boi_j likes this

5 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Browns worry me more than any of the other teams we’ve faced over last 3 games, including the redskins. They are talented and in turmoil after the coaching changes. As you know, that could motivate them to come out and play loose and tough. 

Exactly. I think a lot of people just look and say "oh they're the Browns, this is an easy win" or simply haven't watched them play a single down outside of highlights this year and go by stats. Gotta dig a little deeper. I've been following them all season because they were the team who I chose to turn things around. Didn't expect so much BS with the coaching staff though

Vandy likes this

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly. I think a lot of people just look and say "oh they're the Browns, this is an easy win" or simply haven't watched them play a single down outside of highlights this year and go by stats. Gotta dig a little deeper. I've been following them all season because they were the team who I chose to turn things around. Didn't expect so much BS with the coaching staff though

I’ve been watching them for a few years too. They’ve got talent, a ton of cap space and valuable draft picks. ....just need some leadership. A good coach and a couple smart vet signings makes them a playoff team in 2019. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Vandy said:

I’ve been watching them for a few years too. They’ve got talent, a ton of cap space and draft picks. ....just need some leadership. A good coach and a couple smart vet signings makes them a playoff team in 2019. 

Sure will. Mayfield will be better too. A lot of the picks and fumble haven't been completely on him but he's the QB so he has to eat the blame. Most have bounced right off the receivers hands. Callaway was supposed to step up but he's kinda fallen off a cliff lately

Vandy likes this

The Browns should have won their first few games that they ended up tieing/losing. Saints game they missed about 14 FGs/XPs. Cannot sleep on them and that crowd will be insane as always (They have some of the best/loyal fans in the world)

We must run the ball on their 32nd ranked rush defense and set up the Playaction. Get up early and put pressure on Mayfield.

Vandy and kiwifalcon like this

On 11/6/2018 at 11:39 AM, PriMeTiiMe said:

Kerrigan, Payne, Allen and the dude I refuse to try and spell his name is a pretty solid front as well. Garrett will need to be chipped and constantly given attention but outside of him their interior D-Line is very weak. Redskins front scared me more than the Browns.

So far, the Browns are doing a much better job than the Redskins like I expected.