ya_boi_j

More tears regarding the Julio td.

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

I thought people hated the brotherhood thing around here...

I think the team (and fans) would have reacted the same way whether they labeled it the "brotherhood" or not.

The closeness was there regardless of the label--or even no label

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julio Jones is a special, once in a lifetime WR for the Atlanta Falcons.  That scene exemplifies the fact those players love, admire & respect him & each other. 

Our entire team experienced that TD as if it were their very own.  That was very moving to see those players swarm to celebrate with their brother in arms.

Dam Julio, that was one **** of an effort bro!  Made me proud to be a fan.  

jordan and TheFatboi like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

I just have a feeling that Washington game is going to be the one we look back on and say “that was the game the got us really rolling”. Just like the second half of the 2016 season. We didn’t have the best 1st half of the season but we got on a tear in the second half. 

Break it down even further and that Julio TD may be the play that solidified the brotherhood and revs the engine. Time to ride my brothers!

Seems to be our "Denver 2016" game of 2018... At least I hope so. We dominated after that, this game was really similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Did Yall notice Jake Mathews turned that CB upside down :D

Awesome block you have to see on the Slo-Mo Replay ... One of the best Blocks ive ever seen

Yeah, that was Jake giving Josh Norman some payback for the horse collar tackle on Julio earlier. It was a thing of beauty. It'll live in emphamy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like we've turned the corner and are on the way to the hunt for a playoff game. Cleveland should be a pushover and with the comradery now apparent, the future looks promising. :slick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The announcer made it more epic than ever. Then HaHa Clinton Dix coming to the Redskins to get druuuuged almost 5 yards on an epic TD moment.

I swear it was like Bama Bowl out there.  Julio and Ridley making their fellow alums look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, big_dog said:

It looks like we've turned the corner and are on the way to the hunt for a playoff game. Cleveland should be a pushover and with the comradery now apparent, the future looks promising. :slick:

Some folks never learn.

Any given Sunday my dude...

ya_boi_j and RoddyWhite84 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

Some folks never learn.

Any given Sunday my dude...

You're right. I still had memories of the 0-16 Browns floating in my head. They look fairly decent this season.

WornOutFalconFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, big_dog said:

You're right. I still had memories of the 0-16 Browns floating in my head. They look fairly decent this season.

If they learn how to use their playmakers on offense their offense would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If they learn how to use their playmakers on offense their offense would be good.

That defense worries me and baker too.i just hope the defenses arrow continues to point upward..if so even with the injuries we can be very dangerous.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

That defense worries me and baker too.i just hope the defenses arrow continues to point upward..if so even with the injuries we can be very dangerous.

Their secondary is hurting in a bad way so that definitely helps. Their pass rush is still great though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Julio Jones is a special, once in a lifetime WR for the Atlanta Falcons.  That scene exemplifies the fact those players love, admire & respect him & each other. 

Our entire team experienced that TD as if it were their very own.  That was very moving to see those players swarm to celebrate with their brother in arms.

Dam Julio, that was one **** of an effort bro!  Made me proud to be a fan.  

Julio has always played that way. Which is why I was a little disappointed in our fans in the offseason. Julio has BEEN a dawg!! He plays with that kind of effort every game. Our fans really don’t understand the extra attention he gets. Like how the rams left Thomas in single coverage all game. That would NEVER be Julio. EVER. Even AB gets left in single coverage more than Julio. He’s special like you said. I hope the fan base saw that Sunday against Washington. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Julio has always played that way. Which is why I was a little disappointed in our fans in the offseason. Julio has BEEN a dawg!! He plays with that kind of effort every game. Our fans really don’t understand the extra attention he gets. Like how the rams left Thomas in single coverage all game. That would NEVER be Julio. EVER. Even AB gets left in single coverage more than Julio. He’s special like you said. I hope the fan base saw that Sunday against Washington. 

The last time someone singled up Julio was Carolina in 2016. 300 yards by Julio and 500 from Ryan along with a Panther being cut afterwards was the result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Julio. I really do. I just wish he didnt have to fight so hard to get Touchdowns. I wish he could get open in there close in the red zone. But I understand he draws a lot of bracket coverage and its harder for him. He needs to get in open space.

On the Stat sheets he is an anomaly. He leads the NFL in Yards but never scores TDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now