Kazee Currently tied for Most INT in NFL

I'm really curious to see how they use him once Rico & Neal return next year. If Kazee continues to make plays like this... and there is no reason to think he won't since he's done so any time he's had a chance to play... you absolutely have to find a way to keep him on the field.

Alford's play this season, along with his age & cap number, could make him a cut candidate. That along with Oliver's development could be a huge factor in what we do with Kazee next year.

I could see a scenario where Kazee is a starting CB for us next year.

14 minutes ago, rugger8 said:

I really like him as an individual contributor, but I really am missing the communication, reads and leadership that Allen brings. But a top defense definitely needs players like Kazee.

Next year with Allen and Kazee on the field is gonna be niiiice. 

54 minutes ago, k-train said:

I'm really curious to see how they use him once Rico & Neal return next year. If Kazee continues to make plays like this... and there is no reason to think he won't since he's done so any time he's had a chance to play... you absolutely have to find a way to keep him on the field.

Alford's play this season, along with his age & cap number, could make him a cut candidate. That along with Oliver's development could be a huge factor in what we do with Kazee next year.

Put Allen at nickel back. He excelled there last year when we had injuries.

2 hours ago, k-train said:

Ricardo Allen in the nickle..dude balled out vs minn last year in that roll

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

True.  

Im really worried about TruCANTS butterfingers!!

When is Trufant going to learn how to intercept a football.  Didn't he have two go through his hands yesterday and a few others this season?  It almost seems like it happens at least once a game.  

25 minutes ago, k-train said:

I thought about that, but I think Rico's best long-term when he's at FS & can see everything in front of him in order to get everyone lined up right.

I'd rather have Kazee and Rico making plays on the ball. After this year Kazee will be better at lining people up.

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I'd rather have Kazee and Rico making plays on the ball. After this year Kazee will be better at lining people up.

I could see us using Neal instead of a 3rd LB and being in Nickel as a flex of a base; Neal back to S, Rico or Kazee down to slot. etc if you need 2 LBs only. Might help on drives they keep 3 WRs on the field but aren't huddling and have a good ground thread running with 3 Wide.

Of course, best case is they can't run without going less than 3 wide and making you bring a 3rd LB.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I could see us using Neal instead of a 3rd LB and being in Nickel as a flex of a base; Neal back to S, Rico or Kazee down to slot. etc if you need 2 LBs only. Might help on drives they keep 3 WRs on the field but aren't huddling and have a good ground thread running with 3 Wide.

Of course, best case is they can't run without going less than 3 wide and making you bring a 3rd LB.

Even then I want Foye on the field with Debo and Campbell. Don't forget Foye played SS, CB, & NB in college. We have chess pieces to move around. Kazee and Rico can play corner. Debo can run with anyone.

28 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep I see Poole being let go and Kazee/Rico in the slot