Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uk falcs fan

Where's the Matthew's GIF?

44 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I agree that it shouldn’t be a penalty, I just believe they should be equally and fairly enforced. 

Anybody else think that Alex Smith escaping three Falcon tacklers (one being Grady Jarrett with a perfect wrapup/let go) is the direct product of guys thinking they're going to get flagged for a perfectlt legal, legitimate sack???

Dang new NFL rules have darn near ruined the art of sacking the qb...

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Yep, I hope Freeman is a June 1 cut and we resign Teco. Freeman would have whiffed that block and caused a sack

Good Morning MAD. Good call on the blowout this past weekend. You just had the wrong team picked to be blown out.

Can't wait to hear from you and TruJu on our upcoming loss to the Browns this week.

Falconcheff likes this

1 hour ago, Falconcheff said:

Anybody else think that Alex Smith escaping three Falcon tacklers (one being Grady Jarrett with a perfect wrapup/let go) is the direct product of guys thinking they're going to get flagged for a perfectlt legal, legitimate sack???

Maybe. But Grady had him wrapped up. God only knows how he got away

3 hours ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Thanks for posting this. Coleman with the WWE backdrop.

He was awesome in pass protect.

Beat me to it. Don't let Vince McMahon see this clip, he might want to sign him...

2 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

They probably knew he was gonna get destroyed on the end of the play, so they let him go on purpose.

4 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Yep, I hope Freeman is a June 1 cut and we resign Teco. Freeman would have whiffed that block and caused a sack

I doubt that we can do that.  I wish that we had never paid Freeman like he was a feature back.  He was not a feature back.  But the cherry on top for why not to pay him, his, "agent," talking about money on Superbowl week.  That should have bought him a one-way ticket out of town.  We don't need those kinds of distractions.  (Especially during Superbowl week.)

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Yes, I kind of felt like Jarret didn't wrap up because he was afraid of landing on him.  That, "landing on the QB," BS should get thrown out.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:57 AM, Monolith2001 said:

OMG.  I so want to see that in a gif.  That was so funny in slo mo.   OLman looked like he was standing next to a land mine and blown off his feet.  

@birdz4i

On 11/5/2018 at 3:21 PM, birdz4i said:

was about the best i could find.

With him getting hit in slo mo looks the Matrix with Takk being Morpheus

On 11/5/2018 at 9:45 AM, Statick said:

In other words, we resigned the wrong RB.

Yep and many knew it.  I like Freeman but no way is he worth the top dollar he got when he signed.  Guys his size and running style just don't hold up and we are seeing it.  Then throw in the money talks before the superbowl with his **** blocking.  I'd rather have Tevin between the two and felt this way for years now.