Where's the Matthew's GIF?

33 minutes ago, Statick said:

The best thing about that block was that Norman had one way vision on Julio and you can tell he didn't see Matthews. I mean, AT ALL.

Until Matthews lowered the boom on him. lmao

I LOVE the way Matthews stands over him afterwards!!! Great seeing our line show a bit of nasty!

1 hour ago, birdz4i said:

takk had a nice bull rush yesterday, put the tackle flat on his duff. 

OMG.  I so want to see that in a gif.  That was so funny in slo mo.   OLman looked like he was standing next to a land mine and blown off his feet.  

Yeah looked like this (time-indexed video): 

1 hour ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Probably should have gotten an extra 15 for the late hit on Ryan. Dude clearly got two steps in after the ball was gone

Nah.  It was bang-bang.  No helmet to helmet.  No landing with full body weight.  Nothing to see here.  No need to further sissify the NFL.

And that's my QB, standing in there like a champ and delivering a strike.

22 minutes ago, robertap said:

Nah.  It was bang-bang.  No helmet to helmet.  No landing with full body weight.  Nothing to see here.  No need to further sissify the NFL.

And that's my QB, standing in there like a champ and delivering a strike.

I agree that it shouldn’t be a penalty, I just believe they should be equally and fairly enforced. 

17 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I agree that it shouldn’t be a penalty, I just believe they should be equally and fairly enforced. 

Anybody else think that Alex Smith escaping three Falcon tacklers (one being Grady Jarrett with a perfect wrapup/let go) is the direct product of guys thinking they're going to get flagged for a perfectlt legal, legitimate sack???

Dang new NFL rules have darn near ruined the art of sacking the qb...