Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Falcon Jedi Knight

My Girfriend/Fiancee Redskin fan just left me

92 posts in this topic

This was for Real. No Bull Poop.... We got into it during the game and i was being a butt hole to her, and she stormed out .... I was "IN YOUR FACE!!" the whole game. I am a certified Butt Hole, I admit

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** near every post you make is a direct personal attack on him. If he’s in your head that bad you’re just pathetic man. It is what it is.

You sure are man. You do you bro, I'm fine. Dumbasses like that piece of **** is why this forum will never be more than a joke 

3 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

You sure are man. You do you bro, I'm fine. Dumbasses like that piece of **** is why this forum will never be more than a joke 

Ive been in this board since 2001. Who The F are you? You dont know me. Calli ng me a "piece of ish" out like that? Who are you?

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Ive been in this board since 2001. Who The F are you? You dont know me. Calli ng me a "piece of ish" out like that? Who are you?

:munch:

Vandy likes this

4 hours ago, Oldmanfan said:

Call her up and tell her you will pay for her to get a Redskins logo tattooed on her lower back.  then slip the artist some extra money to put a Falcons logo instead.  Her butt will belong to the Falcons forever. She can explain it to the next guy.

No get her teams logo, then every time it’s  woopie doggie style, be pounding that team! Grinning, then splat, all over them!  A sure grinner 

Oldmanfan likes this

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I dont give an F - We Won. Thats all i cared about. And Julio got his 1st TD. And I got my girl back.

SO IM EFFING HAPPY!

giphy.gif

lol

5 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

You really think I "don't know" you?  Give me a break, everyone who's been here 1 day or 10 years knows you.  You've always been the same piece of **** from the start.  I've been around long before this board was switched to the current format, I remember when you used to be able to block scum like yourself and not have to read any of their inane psycho babble.

5 hours ago, AgapeElement said:

You really think I "don't know" you?  Give me a break, everyone who's been here 1 day or 10 years knows you.  You've always been the same piece of **** from the start.  I've been around long before this board was switched to the current format, I remember when you used to be able to block scum like yourself and not have to read any of their inane psycho babble

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5be15e66782e363149

Edited by EJmusic

14 hours ago, AgapeElement said:

You really think I "don't know" you?  Give me a break, everyone who's been here 1 day or 10 years knows you.  You've always been the same piece of **** from the start.  I've been around long before this board was switched to the current format, I remember when you used to be able to block scum like yourself and not have to read any of their inane psycho babble.

Now thats just ******* rude. No need to go there. You dont like me - then dont talk to me

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Now thats just ******* rude. No need to go there. You dont like me - then dont talk to me

Did I hurt its feelings?  If I could block you and never read anything you ever post again I'd be happy to, would be a much better place to be.

9 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

Did I hurt its feelings?  If I could block you and never read anything you ever post again I'd be happy to, would be a much better place to be.

Actually you can block me. There is an Ignore feature. Look it up. I would prefer you did too you jack ***