Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Falcon Jedi Knight

Sarkisian is a genius

50 posts in this topic

I was one of his worst haters last year, but this season he is dialing up Brilliant Plays that I think are better than what Shannahan did in 2016. Todays game against that really tough Redskin Defense was Outstanding. We lead the NFL in 3rd Down Conversions because of excellent play designs and that is a tribute to Sark.

I was really wrong about this guy. And I am Happy that I was Wrong. I want Sark to be our OC forever.

Great game today. And Congrats to Julio finally getting into the End Zone. :)

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I was one of his worst haters last year, but this season he is dialing up Brilliant Plays that I think are better than what Shannahan did in 2016. Todays game against that really tough Redskin Defense was Outstanding. We lead the NFL in 3rd Down Conversions because of excellent play designs and that is a tribute to Sark.

I was really wrong about this guy. And I am Happy that I was Wrong. I want Sark to be our OC forever.

Great game today. And Congrats to Julio finally getting into the End Zone. :)

I was right there with you at times. Very glad the way things have turned out. 

Just now, RubberDucky said:

I have become a fan and am thrilled he had made me eat my words. The only negative is,  historically speaking,  if he keeps this up we'll likely only get him for 1 more year. 

Really wish we could keep an OC with Matt for a substantial amount of time. 

I agree im just worried we are going to lose him like Shannahan

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I agree im just worried we are going to lose him like Shannahan

Yeah - he gone just a matter of time....he’s brilliant 

22 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Who gives a **** it works! Call it WCO or whatever it scores points!

I'm saying it feels more like Knapp is all.

23 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I have become a fan and am thrilled he had made me eat my words. The only negative is,  historically speaking,  if he keeps this up we'll likely only get him for 1 more year. 

Really wish we could keep an OC with Matt for a substantial amount of time. 

I don't think anyone will take a chance on Sark with his limited nfl experience for now. But let him light up the scoreboard for a couple more years and he may get serious consideration.

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Greg Knapp is a good QB Coach

I firmly believe Knapp plays a major role in gameplan and scouting upcoming opponents.  Our constant use of pick and rub routes was genius game planning today by our offensive coaching staff.  This gameplan wins us the Philly playoff game last year cause they were so susceptible to rub routes.  

But does anyone sense that Ryan has more control of the offense this year?  Did moving to the sidelines really help Sarkisian see and communicate better?

And, with today as a great example, do we not see how much that passing to the RB's (something we largely abandoned last year) is helping this offense?

2 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I don't think anyone will take a chance on Sark with his limited nfl experience for now. But let him light up the scoreboard for a couple more years and he may get serious consideration.

Sark is OC of the most best Falcon Offense ive seen since Shannahan, He will get offers

roguebeaver likes this

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

But does anyone sense that Ryan has more control of the offense this year?  Did moving to the sidelines really help Sarkisian see and communicate better?

And, with today as a great example, do we not see how much that passing to the RB's (something we largely abandoned last year) is helping this offense?

Sark is more better on the Sideline. This is His Offense now (not Shannahans). I Love what he is doing mixing creative designs up. Ryan loves it too. More importantly - I Love It <3

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Sark is OC of the most best Falcon Offense ive seen since Shannahan, He will get offers

Not this year he won't.

With the OC on the Side Line he can get a better feel of his players, and a better field-level view of whats going on. Thats what Sark is used to - COACHING ON THE FIELD.

Its Working. We need to stick with it.

He’s the same old Sark...just not slurring the play call! Easier to understand!!

Go ahead and ban me!!! Before you do, just know, I am jk and a lil off in the head, disabled! 

Good job, Sark and your AA support group! Well done amigo! 

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

He’s the same old Sark...just not slurring the play call! Easier to understand!!

Go ahead and ban me!!! Before you do, just know, I am jk and a lil off in the head, disabled! 

Good job, Sark and your AA support group! Well done amigo! 

Brother as long as we Win and put up that Offense we did Today against every team we will be fine

roguebeaver likes this