Osiruz

Invicsible Beasley

63 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why is it that Julio can get all the passes in the world for not getting tds because he opens up the offense for everybody else, but vic gets **** on when he's been basically doing the same thing for the dl? 

Because he draws ratings for being a "Big Play" WR just like a lot of other receivers in NFL get those same passes, and yet I watch year after year other teams with lesser known WR end up winning the SB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

The name of this thread was, I assume, supposed to be "Invisible Beasley." He wasn't invisible in yesterday's game. He had a good game.

Did he make mistakes? For sure. Nobody goes through a game flawless. He should have finished that sack against Alex Smith, along with Grady and DeVondre who also bounced off of him.

The AP one, he had his back turned to him if I recall correctly, but even if I let you have that one. That's two plays.

I'm not absolving Beasley for the beginning of the season, but this game against the Redskins....wrong game to call him out on. Just facts.

There's more if you like?:)

ATLFalcons11 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have became a fan base that's acceptable of mediocrity. This is where we are. We accepted Beirmann, we accepted D. Robinson, we accepted P. Worrilow, we accepted C. Houston.  We accept "Almosts" and celebrate them as moral victories like they are the end results. Our team accepts them, our coaches, and our fans. 

 

WE ARE WHO WE ARE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2018 at 11:57 AM, Flying Falcon said:

We have became a fan base that's acceptable of mediocrity. This is where we are. We accepted Beirmann, we accepted D. Robinson, we accepted P. Worrilow, we accepted C. Houston.  We accept "Almosts" and celebrate them as moral victories like they are the end results. Our team accepts them, our coaches, and our fans. 

 

WE ARE WHO WE ARE.

this is all sorts of derp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving up on uberathletic pass rushers is a very dangerous game to play. 

Thats what makes the Beasley situation so difficult. 

And for what its worth, I think he's pressing. Because he's getting to the QB pretty much every game and just not finishing the play. Thats not a good thing, obviously, but I'm not sure its a permanent thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 7:59 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Not to mention the first Grady Jarrett sack doesn't happen without Vic. Vic had another good game today. Folks just like to keep hating because he's not getting sacks. But helping to create sacks for other players and drawling holding penalties helps the team win games.

Vic Beasley is kind of like the defense version of Julio Jones. I can see that now. Vic doesnt get to "The Endzone" but he draws pressure that helps others. I get that now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He always gets a tackle, a pulling guard, a running back, and a tight end in motion all blocking him st the same time when he rushes the QB! That’s why DQ kept him, he always demands 4 on 1 blockers on every play! He is such a manly beast of Smitty proportions! A true and wonderful disruptive presence on defense!

Sacks are underrated! Lol

falconatic556 and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Kroy Biermann was getting pressure and y’all hated him. For whatever reason people are going through **** and high water to treat Beasley differently. 

I like Beasley and think the hate is ridiculous.  He hasn’t played as well as I’d like or hoped he would but he’s played much better than the majority on here give him credit for.  Oh and I liked Kroy too, the hate for him was unreal considering he was a 5th round draft pick who always gave his all.  

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2018 at 10:58 AM, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why is it that Julio can get all the passes in the world for not getting tds because he opens up the offense for everybody else, but vic gets **** on when he's been basically doing the same thing for the dl? 

Because while Julio may not be getting touchdowns he is near the the tops of the league in Yards, catches, YPC,  etc... while being double teamed most plays or facing elite CBs that shadow him all game.

Vic isn’t producing sacks, he also isn’t producing above average tackles, in fact he has missed quite a bit, he isn’t near the league in any category like Julio. He isn’t constantly being doubled or accounted for with the best blocker the offense has. Matter of fact, the most average RT can neutralize him most plays. That’s just the truth whether his fans like it or not.

He is a nice kid, but he is no where near the level Julio as a football player, and that’s just a fact.

Vandy, vitaman and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beasley saved us 3pts by Washington last game and I know he has to get tired of being choked to death on his rushes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Kroy Biermann was getting pressure and y’all hated him. For whatever reason people are going through **** and high water to treat Beasley differently. 

Hypocrites. It's okay if the player only gets pressures and never sacks if he is a Sacred Cow.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a guy on the 9ers fight thru 2 holds and sack the QB.......

I watch DE's fight thru holds every week and sack QB's.

When you have to insult others to defend yours..............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Giving up on uberathletic pass rushers is a very dangerous game to play. 

Thats what makes the Beasley situation so difficult. 

And for what its worth, I think he's pressing. Because he's getting to the QB pretty much every game and just not finishing the play. Thats not a good thing, obviously, but I'm not sure its a permanent thing. 

Truth. At end of day though he’s got to start finishing or he’ll be gone. 

PokerSteve and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now