BirdHeadKemo

Another 30 plus performance from our offense without *cough *cough

70 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Kind of ironic that the two duds the Falcons had were the games where Freeman played (Eagles, Steelers). That's why you don't pay NFL backs, there are too many good young guys coming out the draft. James Conner on the Steelers is also more proof.

Also ironically the 2 best defenses we played

1 minute ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Coleman made some great blocks in pass protection, admittedly haven;t seen that from Freeman.

Freeman has been one of my favorite players since he's been here, but he is terrible at blocking.  I've seen enough from Ito to feel okay with it if they let him go.  He's a brutal runner and his body has let him down.  

we need a number one back and I dont think coleman or freeman are it. freeman bc of injuryafter injury and bc coleman vision is suspect to me. dont get it twisted I like coleman a lot but he is a home run hitter not a everydown back. thats why you will have a game like this, then a game where he gets 40 yds on 12 carries. Ito has a shot of being more, but I dont think our rb1 is on our team right now

LookAboutFalcon likes this

28 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Kind of ironic that the two duds the Falcons had were the games where Freeman played (Eagles, Steelers). That's why you don't pay NFL backs, there are too many good young guys coming out the draft. James Conner on the Steelers is also more proof.

Kinda coincidental both games were in Pennsylvania, where the Falcons generally don't play well.

1 hour ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Devonta Freeman. 

I may be speaking too soon but man the offense is rolling right now.

You are, he adds to the offense.

We scored big when Shanny was here

1989Fan likes this

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

Also ironically the 2 best defenses we played

Going into the Steelers game they were one of the worst rated defenses. Redskins had one of the best rated run defenses.

9 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Our offense is much better without Freeman, Teco and Ito actually block and pass protect

I wish you people stop saying this Freeman is a great blocker yall just judging this man off of the miss block he had in the super bowl i have seen Freeman lay wood on rushers so please stop with this bs

The Daywalker likes this

Coleman still went down without getting touched a few times..He had a 7 yard gain that coulda went for way longer but he litterally tackled himself when he made a simple cut on the outside

2 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Kinda coincidental both games were in Pennsylvania, where the Falcons generally don't play well.

Outside of the 2012 game where the eagles went 4-12, I can't think of the last time we won in PA

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Coleman still went down without getting touched a few times..He had a 7 yard gain that coulda went for way longer but he litterally tackled himself when he made a simple cut on the outside

are you nitpicking ?? lol :lol:

Garland and Wes played outstanding today, exemplified in them getting so far as getting downfield to make key blocks on the TeCO TD. I think anyone and everyone carrying the rock today would have had success. 

Edited by Chi City Falcon