Falconsfan567

Rams at Saints

403 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I'm talking terms of speed and agility.

We definitely haven’t seen anyone with his type of speed ever since. Might be a long time until we do at the RB position. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I thought the Rams had a good defense. At least we held the Saints for a half. 

Rams defense doesnt have anyone outside of Donald.  Marcus Peters is playing hurt and Suh is a shell of his former self. They dont have a good LB or DEs

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

That’s why I call it the NFL BIG 12. 

Its an all out war every year. Ridiculous how easy some teams have had it for decades (looking at you New England).

Just now, caponine said:

IDGAF what no one says, we are not going to go up to NO and dominate this team. This team is too good, it will be a close game either way

I don’t think anyone cares or thinks about dominating them, we just want to find a way to win. 

Just now, freakyfalcon said:

Rams defense doesnt have anyone outside of Donald.  Marcus Peters is playing hurt and Suh is a shell of his former self. They dont have a good LB or DEs

I was told it was the best defense ever assembled by this very board and that everyone was jealous that we weren’t the rams.

tatf is a meme all in itself 

Iron Saint and Ovie_Lover like this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I don’t think anyone cares or thinks about dominating them, we just want to find a way to win. 

yet everyone including you gets mad when games get or are close 

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Its an all out war every year. Ridiculous how easy some teams have had it for decades (looking at you New England).

The only times that division was competitive was in the early days of Rex Ryan’s Jets. Pats have it easy. 

Just now, caponine said:

yet everyone including you gets mad when games get or are close 

I think it’s fair to get frustrated, but if we beat the saints on thanksgiving and in their house, that’s all I’d care about. Chances are it’d put us back in play for the division as well.